15 credits
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 15 credits

Question 15 credits

if someone doesnt have a ged or diploma, but has 15 college credits, can they still enlist with just those credits?

Cool 15 credits

i have the 15 credits, and there 100 level,but i dont have a ged or diploma!! im freakin asking this cuz its confusing how they always change up the stupid pilocy for enlistement or whatever, make it plain and simple yes or no.. can i join without a ged or diploma BUT WITH JUST 15 100 LEVEL COLLEGE CREDITS?

Last edited by super0321; 05-30-11 at 11:36 PM. Reason: messed up another letter

If you would have read the information in the link provided you would have gotten a very clear answer. The answer is yes the 15 will do but then the next part is can you get a recruiter to spend time on you.

I bet none of those credits are in English. In order to join the Corps with your college credits you need to have completed at least the 10th grade.

Boy There Is One Thing I Dont Understand ??? Whats So Hard About Completing High School? I Mean I Was No Genius By Any Stretch Of The Imagination, But My Parents Always Told Me If I Was To Get By In Life You Would Need A High School Diploma

Semper Fi

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Angry >:|

lemme tell all of you something...I DIDNT DROP OUT BECAUSE IM A ****ING QUITER OK, I BEEN GOING THRU ALOT OF ****, ALOT OF ****ING **** IN MY ****IN LIFE OK, AND SCHOOL WAS JUST BECOMING TO HARD BECAUSE I WAS TO STRESSED FROM WHAT WAS GOING ON AT HOME AND WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ****ING DAD OK!!!. NOW LIKE I WAS ****ING SAYING!!THERES NOTHING HARD ABOUT COMPLETING IT OK DUDE!! THINGS ****IN HAPPEN, WELL YOU KNOW I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR PARENTS SAID DUDE!, EVERYTHING ****IN OK NOW A LITTLE BIT OK, AND I GOT MY 15 CREDITS!! SO DONT BE TELLIN ME IM A QUITER OR MY MOMMA SAID THIS MY DADDY SAID THAT BULL****. I WORKED ****IN HARD FOR THESE DAMN CREDITS, OH AND GUESS WHATS FUNNY MY SCHOOL TEACHER SAID SINCE THERE ALL 100 LEVEL CREDITS...ITS CONSIDERD A DIPLOMA..NOY GED BUT DIPLOMA! SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY...THAT ****ED ME OFF DUDE I SWEAR. AND I COMPLETED THE 12TH GRADE BUT DIDNT PASS THE TEST TO GRADUATE, THATS CALLED A ****IN SOL TEST, SO WHOOPTY DOO!!!!

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    My sympathies on the loss of your Dad. Was he KIA?

Super0321, you need to understand that the people that are in here answering your questions are Marines and Sailors (Either active or retired) so you need to watch your tone on the forum. There are very few Recruiters that frequent these posts, so when you ask a Recruiting related question you may not get the answer that you are looking for. Everyone in here will speak their mind, and not hold any punches with them. If you wanted someone to sugarcoat it and give you the answer that you want, they you should have picked up the phone and called a Recruiter.

The short answer to your question is that you could potentialy enlist with the 15 credits, but it depends on the Operations Officer at the MEPS that you will go through to enlist. He has the final say on if your 15 credits are good enough or not. No one in the Recruiting force is hurting to find enlistments, so more than likely these guys will be more inclined to work with someone who already has a High School diploma.

Again, if you want answers go to or call an actual Recruiter and don't come in here b****ing to Marines and Sailors who aren't going to shead a tear for you at all.

Credits
    Savings
    I'm a little confused here Marino. According to your Facebook page you're already in the Corps. And you attended the Citadel? Didn't you get any credits while matriculating? I know where Bayside High is, we use to fly into Oceana. With all those languages why not go into the private sector?

Marino Tjonameeuw

recon marine/sniper/marsoc at United States Marine CorpsStudied at The Citadel, The Military College of South CarolinaKnows Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch and 9 others

Education and Work

Employers

yes

my father was a marsoc marine. gunny sgt diego,47, died trying to save a life of a young marine that reminded him of me, the young marine lived and he died in a fire fight trying to protect him. im still broke about it,i cant get over it because the rest of my brothers and cousins are dead from war and its just me left now i no yoiu guys are trying to help, thank you, i just have a quick temper ,so my apologies. i got alot on my damn mind.

i dont care

you know what go ahead and boot me i dont care, this is just a website lmao wont hurt me, im gunna make it to the corps!!!!

USNAviator

USNAviator thats not real dude, just a dream, i did get accepted into that school tho, but i dont noif i wanna go. and the jobs are what my dads

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by super0321 View Post
    my father was a marsoc marine. gunny sgt diego,47, died trying to save a life of a young marine that reminded him of me, the young marine lived and he died in a fire fight trying to protect him. im still broke about it,i cant get over it because the rest of my brothers and cousins are dead from war and its just me left now i no yoiu guys are trying to help, thank you, i just have a quick temper ,so my apologies. i got alot on my damn mind.
    Marino, I'm sorry once again about the loss of your Dad. Did this happen in Iraq?

Thread Information