UFC 130: Stann vs Santiago
Create Post

UFC 130: Stann vs Santiago

Just opened this thread for any MMA fans (and Brian Stann fans!) to discuss tomorrow night's ppv event.

IMHO this is a great opportunity for Stann to prove he is the best middle weight out there and can probably vie for the belt with a convincing win over Santiago. Santiago is a well rounded fighter and while he lacks Stann's punching power, he is explosive and dangerous (formerly with UFC back in '06 he's been fighting in Japan successfully). This one I think will be the fight of the night.

Btw- Stann being a Silver Star decorated Marine, fighting on Memorial Day, he can't lose!!
    (But, you have to at least give it to Santiago (who shows he has balls) to take this fight, after all Wanderlei Silva refused to fight Stann)....

Anyway...the rest of the card looks good too (especially Alves vs Story) and my son's coming home for the weekend from Va so it will be great to see the fights with him. Maybe, since he's learned alot from MCMAP he can show me a couple of moves as well (or maybe not, I have to show up for work on Tues! LOL)!

Last edited by JaysProudDad; 05-27-11 at 02:56 PM. Reason: typo

For anyone that missed it.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Bria...0&vid=10019703

I love watching his fights.

Thanks for the link.

Good fight.

Thread Information