Will Meps DQ me for these chest tattoos?
Create Post

Will Meps DQ me for these chest tattoos?

Will Meps DQ me for these chest tattoos? It wouldnt upload in here so if you want to help me send me your email and ill send the photos to you thanks

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 05-15-11 at 05:07 PM.

Site rules require that you fill out your profile. Until that is accomplished there will be no answers to any questions you might have.

Seems that you already asked this question........nice try.

liltmac91

Can I join with an illuminati tattoo? (Hilarious responses to Pozer)
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...103472&page=18

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by liltmac View Post
    Will Meps DQ me for these chest tattoos? It wouldnt upload in here so if you want to help me send me your email and ill send the photos to you thanks
    Before I even comment, satisfy me. What is your paternal grand father name and what year did he die? You have two brothers and one sister, what is the one thing they have in common?

If it's really the OP then I will give him credit for having the balls to come back but if this is a poser, then take a hike.!! Just answer one of my questions correctly

Credits
    Savings
    Interesting, so far no answer. Must be off looking in the family Bible for his paternal grand fathers name. Hey dumb ass you told me his frigging name.. remember he was married to your grand mother, they lived in Enid, he died in ....????

Dave & Cmdr Dan...I wouldn't even waste the time in going on with this topic. It's just not worth the aggravation....he's only looking for attention.

This guy is pretty much brain dead. He is only trying to prove that he has no problem doing and coming on here whenever he see's fit. Shows how secure the internet really is.

Credits
    Savings
    Ladies and gentleman this is a poser. Probably some bored Left Coast Marine, Friday night, no chance of getting some action because of his zitts and small dick so he feels the need to post, have a little fun. Two different birth dates, try harder next time sweet pea. I think your boy friend might be upset you were trolling for 16 yo's on LN.

Lisa I agree 100%.It's over for me, this isn't Trey. If it was I'd actually have some respect for him

Not this AGAIN. Its sad we have to go through this again. I'm not even going to say a word on this one, Sgt. Lep will handle this one yet again.

Permabanned as a scumbag/poser/someone with waaaay too much time on their hairy palms....

Go flog your chicken elsewhere.

Thread Information