PFC gone wrong... WAYYYY wrong
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

PFC gone wrong... WAYYYY wrong

so... Marine PFC gets caught doin stupid ****. Me being her friend attempt to help her out but she decides not to listen. So... she gets busted one way or another. Yesterday me her our platoon sgt and her "mentor" are talkin. she tells me "I have no respect for you as a Marine" Cpl and sgt let her say it.... because i'm a lance i you know figured i'm not an nco and just let it go. Then we get this talk a few days later about how you don't have to respect a person but you will respect their rank. i've never really had an issue with respecting people because i guess i'm nice lmao. BUT yeah. so then it made me realize we were both in the wrong. I was for not correcting this Marine... and the other Marine was in the wrong for saying it. Granted other's should have corrected her seeing as how they know this stuff probably better then i do. So... yeah. ****ed off.

Marine number 2... PFC as well. Is late a few times i talk to this PFC correct em and what knot. It happens again. So my sgt tells me to write up a counseling have him look at it and he will sign it so people dont throw a fit. As i'm about to do this... the PFC catches wind of it, called the sgt claiming "I do not feel I should have a counseling because i was in the bathroom and i dind't want to pee myself" the bathroom is litterally 100 feet from the door!! not even that far. Plus the bks is like 2 minutes from our work place. Well this PFC gets ****y because she thinks a counseling is as bad as a NJP lol. Needless to say I told her she can just deal with the Sgt and unless i need her to do something she's on her own, I won't speak to her. I kinda feel bad cuz i'm her ride lol but she can walk like i had to when I was a PVT/PFC

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    R u on sumpin? aint makin no sensse

sumpin WAYYYYYYYY wrong

no you just can't read female lol. and yeah i am on something lol.

Do tell Do tell.

well i almost feel good i'm not the only one who thinks it lol

Baker1971
    Guest Free Member
    u is a realllll winnah

eh oh well **** happens.... you should know first hand baker

I'm sorry, but is there a point to this thread or are you just looking for a shoulder to cry on?

I'll be your huckleberry.

bahaaha you're a tard lol.

and you're half retarded. but i wouldn't mind a shoulder to cry on.. just not your tiny boney shoulder.

Look here LCPL I am 6'2 and a solid 300 lbs. I haven't had anything boney since my honeymoon.

I know that I am an old jarhead, but when did the Corps install bathrooms on base? When i was in we had heads. Anyway, no you are not an NCO. Yet!!! But, you have a job, just do it. Doing your job is not in any way connected to a personality contest. As long as you do your job properly and fairly, who cares what your subordinates think.

shoot... i do my job. and yeah it'sa head... always has been always will be... but she's a new PFC and they are allowed to say bathrooms now. Drill instructors can hardly yell at em. She got mad when i gav her a hurt feelings chit.

Alright then let me reword this. I DONT ENJOY FAT PEOPLE NOR DO I WANT THEIR NASTY FAT SHOULDER TO CRY ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Meserole08orah View Post
    so... Marine PFC gets caught doin stupid ****. Me being her friend attempt to help her out but she decides not to listen. So... she gets busted one way or another. Yesterday me her our platoon sgt and her "mentor" are talkin. she tells me "I have no respect for you as a Marine" Cpl and sgt let her say it.... because i'm a lance i you know figured i'm not an nco and just let it go. Then we get this talk a few days later about how you don't have to respect a person but you will respect their rank. i've never really had an issue with respecting people because i guess i'm nice lmao. BUT yeah. so then it made me realize we were both in the wrong. I was for not correcting this Marine... and the other Marine was in the wrong for saying it. Granted other's should have corrected her seeing as how they know this stuff probably better then i do. So... yeah. ****ed off.
    My advice for this first PFC - she says that she doesn't respect you as a Marine - your reply could be something along the lines of "Well, that doesn't surprise me given your clear display of poor judgment and bad decisions" (the "stupid ****" she got caught doing being one of two prime examples). Another possible reply - "I don't give a **** if you respect me or not - my worth as a Marine doesn't ride on whether or not a PFC who does stupid **** "respects" me or not"

The real questions here are 1) do you respect yourself as a Marine? and 2) does your NCO and your chain of command respect you as a Marine.

If you do your job appropriately, carry out your assigned mission the way that you are supposed to, and can look yourself in the eye in the mirror, then who gives a **** what this ***-bird PFC thinks?

One thing that may help - and I know that it may seem a little "out there" as a Lance Corporal - but as you advance in the Corps, you don't need to be everyone's friend. When you pick up NCO, then it becomes even more defined.

Personally, I never bought the "respect the rank if not the person wearing it" stuff - conduct yourself as being worthy of respect, and Marines will respect you -- until you give them reason not to.... then, it doesn't matter what you wear on your collar or your sleeve, it'll me next to impossible to gain their respect back once you lose it.

Thread Information