Recruiting process frustrations..... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freekin great videos man. Its nice to see some poolees a little older than me. I'm not old by any means (22) but several guys at MEPS and at the RS made comments on me looking a little older than the average 18/19. I'm also shipping in the winter wish it was sooner though.

As for you recruiter stress, I felt like I might be getting messed with for a few weeks too but I proved to them I was serous by jumping through their hoops. Hope the same happens for you.

And that makes some sense, about the older recruits leaving later. Likely as not, the summertime is the big high school graduate 'push'.

Yeah, it sux...but it'll get there....

Ahhhh, I guess so Sgt. I'm ready to go but I have jut been like oh well keep hitting the gym and lose some more weight and tone up more.

Sucks to leave around the holidays but this is a high priority so id put everything else off.

I've calmed down about it, I'm waiting on that phone call from my recruiter though!

Logistics anyone?

I was just told two weeks from shipping that my intel contract was snatched up and there is no more available. My ONLY OTHER OPTION is Logistics. Any former logistics out there or current logistics in the Marines have any info on the life of someone in logistics? Can I go intel in four or five years if I don't like logistics? Please let me know, I need to know what to do and what Logistics is.

Thread Information