New here. - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New here.

Welcome aboard LT. If you need answers to real questions feel free to come directly to me. As you'll find out most of the others on this site are asssholes and don't know shiit.

Greetings LT.

Don't worry, the only squid we eat around here has to be fast fried in a wok.

After all, if it wasn't for the squids, where would we get our Advil; not to mention, we would have to float the world on our little boats.

We could do it, but it's so much more fun to let you guys do the work.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Welcome aboard LT.....

One of first rules is....."Don't believe anything negative that is said about Bloopdaman."

In all seriousness there is allot of good info on here that can help you in the Marine Corps....allot of straight up answers and allot of humor.

Be true to yourself and your superiors....

Listen....Listen...and Learn from your juniors of ALL ranks....

Good luck to you!

Welcome aboard, Sir.

Credits
    Savings
    Welcome aboard Lt..
    Beware of Marines who eagerly welcome you aboard.
    Watch your wallet, watch your gear,
    Is there a Woman you left at home who needs Marine Attention
    while you're gone ?? somebodys sure to volunteer for that one too.

Don't expect to hold our attention for too long of a period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooger View Post
    Doc Can see my wife for a new pair of glasses.....Shes a certified optician!

I was wondering just how long it would take to HIJACK this thread
    Roo's already advertising for his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Welcome aboard LT. If you need answers to real questions feel free to come directly to me. As you'll find out most of the others on this site are asssholes and don't know shiit.

Remember that quote: it may come in handy

you may sometimes find that trying to Lead us is like
    trying to PUSH a ROPE.

Serious Question ,,, when you were growing up,, did you ever play with Mercury ???
    You may find some simularities.

P.S. Becarefull of anything i say,,, I've been known to lie in a heartbeat...!

LMAO Ed! I couldn't resist twisting Doc's tail as for the rest of your post? No comment

Again LT Welcome Aboard!

Welcome Aboard Sir

Semper Fi

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Lt., meet Russ! Hes an old salt, too much combat in the day, hes delusional. He thinks we are all from his old unit,3/5. As you can tell, by the way he addresses us. We sort of over look his senile ways.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke0402 View Post
    Good question haha. Thanks again Marines for the welcome. More welcoming than what I experienced at my first week at Annapolis I must say.

Semper Fidelis
    -Luke.
    Lt. Luke, I wouldnt take all this attention to heart. Most of these old farts dont have a life. They spend most of their days on the P.C. in between naps. The only breaks they take is when meals on wheels shows up. They still live in the old day. When they actually had a purpose for living. Dont be surprised if some of them welcome you 3 or 4 times, as every time they log on. They will think this is a new thread. Good luck, Lt. Luke.

Haha I'll definitely remember that Mongoose. Thanks again for the welcomes. You guys are great. I'm still trying to wake up out here in Cali. Sorry bear with me

Welcome aboard Sir,don't mind half the people on here,they are either crazy or on their way there.Unlike me I know where I'm going just ask me if you can catch me on the site.The last Lt. I met,he and I didn't see eye to eye and so I am a little reserved when it comes to officers.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Welcome aboard LT.....

One of first rules is....."Don't believe anything negative that is said about Bloopdaman."

In all seriousness there is allot of good info on here that can help you in the Marine Corps....allot of straight up answers and allot of humor.

Be true to yourself and your superiors....

Listen....Listen...and Learn from your juniors of ALL ranks....

Good luck to you!
    LT...if you are having a really bad day, search "Bloopdaman" and track down his comments. Phantom Blooper is aka Drive By Funny. Just comes out of nowhere, drops a funny bomb, and disappears until the next time. Believe that.

Welcome aboard, Mister. Award this LT newby of the year. 49 welcomes so far and still counting. Most of us newbys fail to fill out their profile, get slammed by Doc Greek, and lurk for a while before surfacing.

Welcome aboard Lieutenant. Sweet ride you've got, just a shame its not a Camaro haha, j/k.

S/F
    ~Blake

Back in the 1970's, EVERY Annapolis midshipman was driving a Datsun 240Z

Thread Information