would my tattoo go over the policy? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    And there you have it.

Again, I'd deny your azz in a heartbeat with some goofy shvit like that.

why be mean about my question? can someone not ask a simple question on a tattoo, and get a yes or no question? i had no idea marines are a bunch of *******s.. i guess ill have to put effort into changing that by being the occasional nice one..

great job.

id be ashamed of myself to actually think i could be called a "marine" with an attitude like you people have.. i swear to god.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Narco View Post
    why be mean about my question? can someone not ask a simple question on a tattoo, and get a yes or no question? i had no idea marines are a bunch of *******s.. i guess ill have to put effort into changing that by being the occasional nice one..

great job.

id be ashamed of myself to actually think i could be called a "marine" with an attitude like you people have.. i swear to god.
    Tell you what Narco, I'll suspend my belief that you are a troll if you fill in your profile. Lets go from there OK? Lets see if can follow basic rules

You can call yourself a "marine" all day long, twice on Sunday and whisper it in your honey's ear but the fine people here, giving you advice, are Marines. And you'd be wise to heed their advice instead of copping a 'tude. Then maybe, just maybe, one day you'd actually be able to call yourself a Marine too. Thanks to their advice against such a ridiculous tattoo.

Narco Marines are azzholes plain and simple. Its in our nature. They were teasing and being sarcastic, now if you were offended by Marines shooting the $h!t because of your ridiculous tattoo idea at 16 then maybe you wouldnt belong among our ranks. Im glad that you are the only one that will make a difference and be that nice Marine. I also would love to see you earn the title become an NCO pick up some boots and be nice enough to bring them juice boxes so I could watch them step all over your d*ck. I'd also love to see you be nice to hadjibob. We are tough for a reason. As a poolee, recruit, boot you will always catch heat. When you become NCO you will catch heat for your boots. Its a vicious circle, but about the tattoo honestly why would you want that on your skin for the rest of your life. My advice hold off on it. Once you check into the fleet depending on the unit they might be 'lax about the policy.

great job.

Listen here, you have NO idea what it's like to be called a Marine ( Notice we capitalize the word(s) Marines and Marine Corps) correct yourself. Our so called ''attitudes" are in our blood. We didn't get the reputation we have by being nice and sugar coating everything. If you had done your research before posting a stupid tattoo question then you would have realized that we see the same stupid questions about tattoos and waivers waivers waivers over and over. You would also see that your question has probably already been answered in one form or another. As far as you changing who we are by being "The Nice One", I dare say you wont last long. You'll get trampled. Now you better check yourself when addressing Marines if you EVER plan on becoming one and while you're at it, learn a little respect. If you cant take what we have to say then dont come around. We're not hating on you, more on the frackin tattoo questions. Man-Up son.

Quote Originally Posted by Tun Tavern View Post
    You can call yourself a "marine" all day long, twice on Sunday and whisper it in your honey's ear but the fine people here, giving you advice, are Marines. And you'd be wise to heed their advice instead of copping a 'tude. Then maybe, just maybe, one day you'd actually be able to call yourself a Marine too. Thanks to their advice against such a ridiculous tattoo.
    one childs opinion may be different on the tattoo, thats like someone who puts a tattoo of something about one of their parents, thats passed away. does that mean its a bad tattoo? to some people yes. but to them? its special. so what does it matter what your opinion on it is? i simply asked if it was against the policy. and you all come here and decide to complain about how horrible it is.. and decide to be asses about it.. was there a need for it? no. there wasnt. and in my opinion, when i think of a marine, i think of someone whos loving and caring. and actually cares about the person next to them. and is only an ******* to them when they deserve it, do i deserve it? i dont exactly think so. i didnt know the definiton of a marine was a douchebag on a forum.

odd.. my apoligies.

Quote Originally Posted by BadAce2212 View Post
    Listen here, you have NO idea what it's like to be called a Marine ( Notice we capitalize the word(s) Marines and Marine Corps) correct yourself. Our so called ''attitudes" are in our blood. We didn't get the reputation we have by being nice and sugar coating everything. If you had done your research before posting a stupid tattoo question then you would have realized that we see the same stupid questions about tattoos and waivers waivers waivers over and over. You would also see that your question has probably already been answered in one form or another. As far as you changing who we are by being "The Nice One", I dare say you wont last long. You'll get trampled. Now you better check yourself when addressing Marines if you EVER plan on becoming one and while you're at it, learn a little respect. If you cant take what we have to say then dont come around. We're not hating on you, more on the frackin tattoo questions. Man-Up son.
    i dont care if your angry about the tattoo questions, try keeping it to yourself "man up son." nobody cares what you hate.. dont bring your problems to someone else. and i came here because i figured you guys would actually be nice, and answer my question with something along the lines of" naw that wont pass. sorry." and that would of worked just fine. but instead, you go and be an ******* and say its a stupid tattoo.. etc? why was there a need for that?

and i only give respect to people who deserve it, do some *******s on a forum deserve it? absolutely not. you dont even deserve to be a marine at this point. none of you do. and marines have the bad rep during battle. not back in the civilian world.. they're supposed to be respectful,and professional when your back home. the ****s wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    Stop crying and whining. Nice use of the word "douchebag". Not very respectful, but then, what can we expect these days.
    Oh, so many angry people

You really should try to lighten up, Narco.....
    you want me to lighten up, when you"marines" arent even acting professional how your supposed too?

you all sicken me.

and besides, your all full grown men and are supposed to be "marines" and your sitting here picking on a 16 year old? on an online forum? try getting a job and making yourself useful. and grow up a tiny bit while your at it.

and besides, your all full grown men and are supposed to be "marines" and your sitting here picking on a 16 year old? on an online forum? try getting a job and making yourself useful. and grow up a tiny bit while your at it.

Do you always cry this much or is it that time of month?

internet warrior? i never even started this. i was seeking a simple yes or no question to begin with. and what do i get? a bunch of old, useless marines complaining, and picking on a 16 year old.

"man up son."

Don't be a jerk!

no no, come up with something else, or are you just gonna keep telling me "goodnight"?

do you people honestly think if your DI or someone back then seen you acting like this, and treating someone like this, they're gonna sit there and say" oh yeah good job marine! you've been trained well. your skills are paying off."

is this what our tax dollars are paying for? try giving back to the world and making yourself useful by getting a job, or atleast making some space and offing yourself.

either one. its your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by puckhead9 View Post
    Don't be a jerk!
    never tried to be a jerk. i was nice to begin with,

dont start no sht wont be no sht. plain and simple

Thread Information