Sunday
Create Post

Thread: Sunday

Sunday

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']May this message from Pastor Gary Keeesee be a blessing to you.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Last weekend, I was in Texas for a conference with a pastor who had seen us on television in December. He told me how he had heard something different when he watched us. He had heard something that got his attention. So, he got some of our CDs. When he came to pick me up, he was driving this big, beautiful, white Ford Excursion truck. I said, “Man! That’s a nice truck!” He was so excited. He told me how, since December, he had been healed of diabetes, and how he had been believing God for a new vehicle. Then a business friend approached him and told him he had rebuilt a truck and that God had told him to give it to this pastor. Now, that’s not just a great story. Something had changed for my pastor friend. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Jim and Pam had been running a business out of their home for twelve years. They had been blessed over the years, but something was always missing. They were just surviving and they were frustrated. Then they heard some of our teachings on the Kingdom of God and how to live in the Kingdom here on the earth. Five months later, they had gone from barely being able to pay their bills to having five employees and quadrupling their monthly income. What had changed for them? What was the difference?[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']You may know my story, but years ago, before I was pastoring, Drenda and I were living on commissions and nearly bankrupt. We had 10 maxed out credit cards, three finance company loans, owed family members $26,000, had judgments and liens against us, owed tens of thousands of dollars to the IRS. Pawnshops were a familiar place to us. The mattresses my boys had in their bedroom were thrown out from a nursing home. Who wants to live like that? We were surviving at the lowest level. We lived that way for nine years. The stress was pretty apparent. I began to have panic attacks. I lived in a state of fear. It just kept getting worse. The electric man would come to our house every month to cut off our power and I’d give him a bad check and try to figure out how to cover it. And, by the way, I had one of those little Christian logos on my checks. We were the Christians and we were a mess! I had been raised in the church! I had been to Oral Roberts University! Something was wrong. We were believers, but we didn’t have a clue. One night, in my mind, I heard, “You’re finished.” I lay across the bed weeping and crying out to God and He said Philippians 4:19, “My God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” God clearly told me, “You don’t know how my Kingdom works. You’ve never taken the time to figure it out.”[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']And, right then, we were committed. We were seeking the Kingdom of God. We started on the journey and God began to teach me the Kingdom and how it operated. We were able to pay off all of our debt in two and a half years. We had to pinch ourselves every day. We had gotten accustomed to the emotional fires and always wondering where we were going to find the money. Now, we were learning how the Kingdom operated. I was also healed. We were able to build our house. It was like someone had flipped a switch! Everything was working out. I used to dream about having $10 and not owing anyone. I never thought I would be able to save $100,000, or pay cash for a brand new car. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']The Kingdom is good. I have plenty of stories to share so that you wouldn’t just have to take my word for it. I get stories all of the time from people who believe in the power of God to change lives. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']See, when Jesus walked this earth, He showed us what God was all about. Then, He gave His life on the cross to buy us back from evil. But His death isn’t the most important part of the story. After all, a lot of people die. No, the most powerful message of the Gospel isn’t that Jesus died, it’s that He rose again. Jesus paid for sin. He overcame death. He gave us liberty. He made us sons and daughters of God Almighty. He gave us amazing benefits. There is nothing greater that has happened in the history of the earth. See, plenty of people have heard about Easter, but very few people have experienced it. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']As Jesus drew His last breath, He spoke: “IT IS FINISHED!” Then, three days later, He kicked the grave wide open. He defeated death. He defeated EVERY work of darkness. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']So, what have you been believing for? Peace? Restoration? Abundance? Healing? Forgiveness? Name it.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']“It is FINISHED!”[/FONT]

Thats Very Inspirational Doug Thanks Again As Usual For A Great Sermon.

Semper Fi And Godbless You And Your Family Doug

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    Thats Very Inspirational Doug Thanks Again As Usual For A Great Sermon.

Semper Fi And Godbless You And Your Family Doug

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Doc,

You are more than welcome. I look forward to ssharing each Sunday with all my Marine Brothers

S/F God is always S/F

Thread Information