Tattoo Regulations Post-Bootcamp
Create Post

Tattoo Regulations Post-Bootcamp

I searched and couldn't find the answer, so here goes.

What are the rules regarding tattoos after you've already finished bootcamp? I don't mean in terms of moto tattoos, but just in general. Are you allowed to get them wherever, or is it still the "nowhere that can be seen in uniform", or even not at all? Thanks in advance.

-A. Jarrah

no sleeves, no neck basically

can't be racist, sexist, and now probably homophobic.

Same MCO applies. My question is this, why would it be any different whether in boot camp or after boot camp? Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Same MCO applies. My question is this, why would it be any different whether in boot camp or after boot camp? Duh!
    Well I meant because to even enlist now, if you have tattoos you either get told to have them laser removed and try again, or you have to get a waiver. So I'm not taking any chances and getting the one I want now lol

Quote Originally Posted by SoonToBe3521 View Post
    Well I meant because to even enlist now, if you have tattoos you either get told to have them laser removed and try again, or you have to get a waiver. So I'm not taking any chances and getting the one I want now lol
    That would be a smart choice, Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonToBe3521 View Post
    BINGO.

Thread Information