psep length
Create Post

Thread: psep length

psep length

I was given a conditional release on Feb 16 2011, that same day it was given to my recruiter. Its now May and I have 27 more days until it expires. I am not sure what else I can do to speed up the process. I just don't want the release to expire and not go active like I want.

Credits
    Savings
    Understanding your question is about as easy as gaining information from your near empty profile.

Are we to consider that you are reserve and trying to go active duty ?
    You may want to flag this to the attention of Sgt Lep for re assignment into
    ask a Marine if you're affraid of your recruiter.

Either way , i'd go a little further in depth with your question about your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    Understanding your question is about as easy as gaining information from your near empty profile.

Are we to consider that you are reserve and trying to go active duty ?
    You may want to flag this to the attention of Sgt Lep for re assignment into
    ask a Marine if you're affraid of your recruiter.

Either way , i'd go a little further in depth with your question about your situation.
    Yes an in depth question with a little more thought would help us determine an answer. Your question in school would be answered to be determined / not enough information.

Yes I am a reserve.....there isn't much more to ask. I don't know what to do to see if the recruiter is sitting on the release or if the release is going through meps. So to ask an in depth question on a matter of what can I do to speed the process up there isn't much more I can ask. I just don't know how long a psep process takes, what's taking so long, and is there any other way that I can go active other than a conditional release...

Thread Information