What do you all do in your free time? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Airsoft! A bit expensive but you learn tactics, keeps you running, and hell its fun to shoot eachother! haha

Quote Originally Posted by ChrrySkoal View Post
    Airsoft! A bit expensive but you learn tactics, keeps you running, and hell its fun to shoot eachother! haha
    An AR-15 wasnt cheap either.. But Id suggest not learning or worrying bout tactics just yet those will be beat into you when you hit MCRD

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    An AR-15 wasnt cheap either.. But Id suggest not learning or worrying bout tactics just yet those will be beat into you when you hit MCRD
    Haha so Iv been told...

butterfly knife kills alot of my time

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    do pullups and get ****ed up

I play Halo Reach and badminton.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrrySkoal View Post
    Haha so Iv been told...
    I was lucky when i bought mine I only paid 800 for a 1300 dollar stick.. Bought it before I considered enlisting.

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    I was lucky when i bought mine I only paid 800 for a 1300 dollar stick.. Bought it before I considered enlisting.
    I got an M4, M16A2, and a 1911. all around a grand 500 some of the cops I play with put like four grand into their guns!

I go to school, try to get in some exercise, and go to work. On my free time I play guitar, exercise and just relax. I usually do long distance runs or bikes adding alot of stretching at the beginning and end of each workout + some situps, pullups and about 12 different sets of pushups. It's good to max out until you just about pass out, and then give yourself a few days to recover. The muscles deteriorate and then rebuild themselves during the relaxing time, don't massage your muscles though! It'll break em back down. Hot showers will loosen you up if you ever get real sore. After a while It won't seem like much though. So you kick up the exercise every so often, go a little bit longer, just a little bit harder. yeah

Thread Information