Free Marine Corps Gear - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Come on people, don't fight amongst yourselves, Their is no point in waisting time and getting mad over some kid that doesn't know what hes talking about.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    We're not fighting broseph...

Quote Originally Posted by RojasM View Post
    Come on people, don't fight amongst yourselves, Their is no point in waisting time and getting mad over some kid that doesn't know what hes talking about.

Waste

Done Per SoftballCatch....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DGarmo View Post
    I don't let those jackoffs get to me. I know that what we will go through is harder than most, if not everything, they will/can do.

I just heard two high school kids talking about how they're glad the he governemnt could shut down Friday. Saying, 'I'm glad the governement won't be getting paid. They screwed this country up!' This was at my Dad's grocery store so I didn't want to be to big of an a**hole. I told them the troops overseas won't get they're checks in time to support there families back home. They said 'whatever, its all for oil blah blah.' I ended with a **** you, have a nice day.

Back when I was working at a game store there was someone chatting about how the troops are terrible and he was basing his opinion off this one soldier or Marine he met (can't remember which branch) and he told his buddy that he hoped that soldier would get shot over in the 'stan. So I kicked him out and told him never to come back. My manager didn't mind

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    hahahaha good for you bro, I'm honestly impressed, can I shake your hand or do I not rate that?

No you do not rate touching me, half-ass poolee

Quote Originally Posted by Honcho1010 View Post
    Ah nice. Glad you posted that, i remember i found out everything "issued" will come out my pay check. Go read about it yourself, guys.

I get the I will die bid all the times. They do find it badass and all and i am the only kid in my high school shipping for the rest of the year, my friends always say " your going to die, dont go!" lol. Its what ever though, we all the know the risk.
    Yah I get that bull all the time...they just don't relize that Marines don't die they get promoted!
    As for free stuff nahh, go to grunt.com best site out there, just don't be buying suff and flashing it around if haven't earn the right to be doing so.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    yeah, thou mad

Air is free. So is sunlight. If you want free schwag, go to the Army. When I went to MEPS, all the Army kids had their backpacks, hats, and "Army strong" shirts. All they were missing were the ACU's and a beret. Some of these kids were even saying Hooah. I'm not one to defend the Army much, but even that seems wrong. But hey, it's their branch, their rules.

Quote Originally Posted by DudefromDiego View Post
    Air is free. So is sunlight. If you want free schwag, go to the Army. When I went to MEPS, all the Army kids had their backpacks, hats, and "Army strong" shirts. All they were missing were the ACU's and a beret. Some of these kids were even saying Hooah. I'm not one to defend the Army much, but even that seems wrong. But hey, it's their branch, their rules.

The United States Army recruits on the basis that once you join, you are awesome. You are considered a soldier upon completing MEPS, and can even be refered to as Private. In the US Army, nothing is earned. nothing. Everything is handed right to you on a silver platter

That may sound like an exaggeration but its true. That's why I don't understand these basic infantrymen who think they're basses in the army, why not join the Marines? I've met 2 guys who didn't qualify but most of them simply choose the army.

I know the Army and Marine Corps go at it at times but I give them respect just like I give the Marines respect and it follows down to the Air Force, Navy, and EVEN the Coast Guard.

Last weekend I went to weigh myself and the Recruiters had the Poolees on a 3-miler so I stuck around waiting. The Army Recruiter came back with his Poolees *I guess thats what you call them* from running the 1.5 and he was straight up disgusted. I became a guest speaker to them because he was embarrased that the Marines passed them running in formation while calling cadence. He had me tell them about my challenges of weight lost just to DEP in and how it takes heart and motivation to get where you need to be and surpass.

That made me look at that Army Recruiter differently because he was giving the Marine Recruiters and Poolees much respect for how they work out during PT's.

Anyways, when I went in to the Army RS to use their scale THEY HAD SO MUCH FREE **** TO GIVE OUT. One kid came in and got a fancy alum water bottle and said "awesome!" as he left out, I just chuckled as I walked out. Man the Army had boxes of **** laying around.

Also the Army has the biggest RS's also I've noticed. I think we have the smallest and theres another Marine RS that is shared with the Air Force.

Today I went to the RS to weigh in again and saw the ****ing Air Force has a clean ass Peter Bilet Semi Truck. I just laughed and proceeded to go in my RS.

Shows who has money to blow.

Thumbs up

Face it the Marine Corps. is the best branch because it teaches so many values and a whole hellv a ton more. J.J. DID TIE BUCKLE! Nothing is handed out it is earned! Haha just getting a little motovatied over here!

While I do agree that the Marine Corps is the best branch please also do remember in the same note it isnt the best branch. Service is service is service, respect should be shown to all who serve in the service from Airmen to Seamen they should all be given the utmost respect.

The thing I like about the Marines is it is a brotherhood and at least for the most part have a different sort of respect and they seem to have a feel from what america used to be like and should be like.

But I honestly think every branch should be respected as they all help one another, for intel you go to a Naval base, for sniper school I believe you go to an Army base so as i said before Service is Service is Service.

My younger brother tried to join the Marines as I am doing but he has some tattoos so his next choice was to go Army, and if i ever hear anyone giving him crap about his decision to go Army I will lose my cool. He is making the decision to enlist the same as I and the same as all of you in the middle of a friggin war. Everyone enlisting at this time should be shown the utmost of respect.

Remember a bullet and the enemy doesnt care which flag you fly which branch of service you join wether you say Semper Fidelis or Hoorah at the end of the day the mission is the same to keep America safe and out of harms way.

Sorry to go off on a tangent but it has been something weighing on my shoulders the past few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post

Around my hometown, people are in awe of me being in the Marine Corps DEP. I have been approached tons of times by veterans and civilians and been given a handshake or a pat on the back accompanied with a "thank you for serving our country"

Kids at my school know me as "The Marine Kid" and a lot of them think it's badass.

Just because nobody likes AlexJH (which is not suprising) doesn't mean nobody likes other poolees.
    Hahahahahahah

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch 44 View Post
    Hahahahahahah

Thread Information