Anyone ever been robbed before? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Glad to hear these bastards were caught. Hope your items return. Now you probably have court dates ahead of you......

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by CPLBurkeD View Post
    Well the cops found the 2 thugs who robbed us. One is 34 the other is 27. They were trying to sell some of the stuff at a pawn shop in Mesa. The cops haven't recovered everything (including my NCO sword sadly). But hey, at least the dudes were caught.

Good and bad news I guess Cpl. Glad they caught the turds that robbed you but sorry nothing was recovered.

Now if the local LEO's can catch the joker who walked off with my wallet and lap top on Monday, I'd be very happy. I know I'm not getting anything back

Quote Originally Posted by CPLBurkeD View Post
    Happened to me and my wife last night. I took Lexi out to dinner for her birthday yesterday, and when we came back, our apartment had been broken into. The fvckers took our DVD player, her laptop, my Wii, a lot of our CDs & DVDs, some of the wife's jewelry, 2 of my watches, and my iPod. But the thing that gets me the most is that the fvckers took my NCO sword I got in the Corps off the wall of the living room. I am so angry about this. HOW DARE THEY BREAK INTO MY HOME. We are moving to a different apartment or a house else where. I am not going to continues to live where we live much longer. The Phoenix Police claims that there isn't much that can be done, and that the stuff probably won't be found.

Sorry for the rant, but its got me so dam angry. Has this happened to any of you before?

I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN ROBBED BEFORE, ITS SO MESSED UP
    i've had my car robbed 3 times i think. one time they didn't even steal anything. they just ripped out my ignition system trying to hot wire it. cost 100 for the tow truck and 900 to fix the ignition system.

i'm out 2400 in car break ins easy

Credits
    Savings
    Glad to hear they at least got caught. Now, if it was me, when I went to court, I'd know what they looked like and where they lived. 'Nough said.

It would be a shame if these two had a real bad accident.

Yes, I've been robbed before and I felt completely violated. Mainly because they stole some of my kids' things as well.

I sincerely hope that you are able to recover your NCO sword and your wife's family jewels. I'm ****ed for you. These things meant nothing to them but drugs & dollar signs and were obviously special to you and your wife.

May these thugs become some Bubba's girlfriends in jail.

I'm glad they got caught and hope you get your gear back. But, we all know they'll be right back out on the street doing the same stuff...that's all they know.

I bought an ADT sign at a flea market and stuck it in front of my house. Don't actually have an ADT security system but the punks don't know that. Worked so far; there have been a number of homes broken into around the nieghborhood except for mine...knock on wood.

A big dog is your best deterrent.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    thats a bummer bro , some fu*ken punks broke into my camper stole my best fishing rod and reel and tackle, awhile back ...........s/f

I FELT LIKE AN IDIOT WHEN I WAS ROBBED BUT I WENT WITH MY GUT FEELING > MY CAR WAS STOLEN BUT IT WAS RECOVERED THAT DAY < IT WAS MY FAULT BECAUSE I DIDNT PUT ON THE STEERING WHEEL CLUB I ALWAYS PUT IT ON SINCE I WORKED IN A BAD NEIGHBOR HOOD MY CAR DIDNT HAVE THAT MUCH GAS SO IT DIDNT GO FAR ONLY 4miles from my job, IWAS RUNNING LATE FOR WORK AND SO I WAS GOING TO GET IT ON THE WAY HOME, THEY FOUND MY CARE 4MILES FROM MY JOB AND THEN THOUGHT TO MY SELF I PROBABLY WONT HAD GOTTEN MY CARE BACK IF I FILLED THE TANK THAT NIGHT. SO EVERYTHING WEORKED OUT GREAT

SEMPER FI

STEHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 FMF

My apartment was broken into in college. Luckily, we were too poor to own anything. They took some dishes, my buddies xbox, and a **** load of dvd cases. Luckily, we kept the dvds in a binder, so we still had all of the movies, lol.

I also had someone break into my truck and steal my CD player. This may sound weird, but they were actually nice about it at least. Didn't rip it out, and left the extra wires and screws in a little cup in my cup holder. Gentlemen theives, I must say.

Twenty tears ago, I left the house for only a short period and on return found my front door broken in. It had been raining and the thief left muddy footprints and I saw that he left through the back door and headed off into the woods. There had to be no more then perhaps a thirty minute head start and I knew there were a few houses under construction near me, this is who I suspected, a slew of construction people continuously drove by the house daily. I followed the tracks, in the rain, with my S & W .357 revolver in my hand, but I was unable to find anyone. I did walk through several houses under construction with many workers there and I announced I had just been robbed and I was looking for the thief, but nobody knew anything or professed to not speak English. Called it in and did the police report, nothing ever recovered, no one caught and little help from the insurance company. The only real loss and the reason I took off through the woods was because the low-lives also took a chromed M-14 bayonet and dress white cover that my Dad had given me. It was on my bookshelf with my Viet-Nam medals, books and such, what my then wife called "my shrine." I felt violated, angry and dishonored and I guess its good that I never came across the thief that rainy day.

Semper Fi, Scott

Thread Information