Anyone ever been robbed before?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Anyone ever been robbed before?

Happened to me and my wife last night. I took Lexi out to dinner for her birthday yesterday, and when we came back, our apartment had been broken into. The fvckers took our DVD player, her laptop, my Wii, a lot of our CDs & DVDs, some of the wife's jewelry, 2 of my watches, and my iPod. But the thing that gets me the most is that the fvckers took my NCO sword I got in the Corps off the wall of the living room. I am so angry about this. HOW DARE THEY BREAK INTO MY HOME. We are moving to a different apartment or a house else where. I am not going to continues to live where we live much longer. The Phoenix Police claims that there isn't much that can be done, and that the stuff probably won't be found.

Sorry for the rant, but its got me so dam angry. Has this happened to any of you before?

I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN ROBBED BEFORE, ITS SO MESSED UP

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Shet happens,,,,,, I was robbed when I got married 40 years ago. Just kidding,,,,,, sorry for your loss. Hope you hunt the Bastads down.

I got robbed at gun point on my way to my car

Most likely junkies. Check out the local pawn shops for your stuff. Don't expect anything from the police.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Derek

So sorry this has happened to you and your wife. Hopefully she's doing OK. This type of thing can be very upsetting

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by caat31 View Post
    I got robbed at gun point on my way to my car
    I truly wish you had the oppurnity to shove that gun up his azz. Oh, well,,,,,, can't always happen.

I would bet that the sword shows up at a pawn shop.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    I truly wish you had the oppurnity to shove that gun up his azz. Oh, well,,,,,, can't always happen.
    It's funny because I posted on another thread about this earlier. After he got 2o bucks from me he wanted my phone, I slapped the gun out of my face and told him he was out of his damn mind. He got scared and ran off, so I started to case him to get my wallet back. He threw my wallet in the street and ran away calling me crazy. Had to be one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by caat31 View Post
    It's funny because I posted on another thread about this earlier. After he got 2o bucks from me he wanted my phone, I slapped the gun out of my face and told him he was out of his damn mind. He got scared and ran off, so I started to case him to get my wallet back. He threw my wallet in the street and ran away calling me crazy. Had to be one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

Fanfriggintastic.......

I hate people who steal from other people. I realize any kind of theft is wrong, but I almost feel as if stealing from a fellow person (as opposed to grabbing a dvd from Wal-mart or what have you) is twice as bad.. it's basically like saying f*ck you, I have zero respect for you as a person. If anyone ever broke into my house while I was home, I promise the ruger by my nightstand would make them wish they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by CPLBurkeD View Post
    Happened to me and my wife last night. I took Lexi out to dinner for her birthday yesterday, and when we came back, our apartment had been broken into. The fvckers took our DVD player, her laptop, my Wii, a lot of our CDs & DVDs, some of the wife's jewelry, 2 of my watches, and my iPod. But the thing that gets me the most is that the fvckers took my NCO sword I got in the Corps off the wall of the living room. I am so angry about this. HOW DARE THEY BREAK INTO MY HOME. We are moving to a different apartment or a house else where. I am not going to continues to live where we live much longer. The Phoenix Police claims that there isn't much that can be done, and that the stuff probably won't be found.

Sorry for the rant, but its got me so dam angry. Has this happened to any of you before?

I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN ROBBED BEFORE, ITS SO MESSED UP
    Derek, sorry to hear this cr*p happened to you. Got a question for you does Phoenix PD or Someone there have a crime hot tips hot line, if they do it may be worth talking to them about a reward for the return or capture of these jackwads, just thinken !!!

Yep, sucks hind tit. Had an arm load of tools and forge jacked from my rig three times. About the only thing vile trash don't steal is THE ANVIL!? and they can get pretty spendy
    What absolutely frosts my nuts is the loss of hand tools that cannot be replaced because the makers are deceased. and knowing that some tweaker only received a few bucks for quality items i saved up to buy and fine tuned over years of use

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey I see you're planning on moving if you need any info on some of the areas PM me, IDK if you're new to PHX or not..

I am going to look around at some of the pawn shops later and see if they have anything, but I'm not gonna hold my dam breath. The wife is ok, she's upset about the jewelry since some of it was her late grandma's that she left to her.

As far as how long I've lived in Phoenix, I've lived here for 2 years nearly. We are looking at places in either Scottsdale in the Northeast Valley or out in Surprise or Peoria in the Northwest Valley. We are aiming more for Surprise since its pretty close to work for us both.

Other thing is, I don't own a gun of any kind, but I'm seriously reconsidering it...

Most large police dept's have a pawn shop squad. Because these kinds of thefts are quite frequently pawned out, this police squad continuously checks the pawn shops for stolen property. Serial numbers help a lot. Your NCO sword should stand out. Was there a serial number on it, provide the cops with as much unique description as possible.

Thread Information