Share your thoughts with a potential marine?
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Share your thoughts with a potential marine?

So I'm thinking about joining the Marine Corps. My long term goal would be to become an Aviator. To accomplish this, I think I will attend my first year of college (more time to think and decide if this is really the path I want) then sign up for the Marine Corps Reserves, and do Basic the summer after my freshman year. Upon completing Basic, I would apply for the PLC program, and pray to get accepted. If there are any marines out there, enlisted or officers, who could tell me if this is a wise idea, or if there would be a better route to take, I would love to hear from you. Also, any other advice anyone could give would be much appriciated. Thank you all in advanced.

-Cody

Not sure you're in the right forum but don't worry about it. A moderator will come along and move it to the appropriate place if necessary. Thinking you may need to be in the "Ask A Marine" forum.

There is a Navy Commander on here who was a Naval Aviator; he may be able to point you in the right direction. There are USMC officers who can answer your questions regarding PLC, OCS, and TBS. Also, while in college, you can talk to your school's Officer Selection Officer (OSO).

Good luck and standby...somebody will be along soon.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yea sorry if this is in the wrong thread... Im new, and I couldnt really find the right one. And glad to know there are people who can answer some of my questions for me

Thread Information