Girlfriend before boot camp - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DudefromDiego View Post
    Dude, let her go. Doesn't seem like you have been together that long, and while it may seem like it is meant to be, all relationships seem to start off like that. Example: I had a girl and we were together for about 3 1/2 years. I went to every single one of her soccer matches (even traveled out to Colorado to root her on) and the minute she realizes I'm going to be leaving in June of 11' (at the time, my ship date has since changed) she starts asking what I'm doing with my life, and that I clearly don't care enough about her if I am willing to go away for X amount of time. It struck a nerve. I mean really? I don't need somebody who will likely hook up with jody while I am getting "motivated" in boot camp. I did care about her, but this was something I wanted to do, and she didn't support it. So I said later and we split. You my friend can easily dump her. You need to get some priorities, and babes will always be there. The last thing you need in boot camp is wondering if your woman is catching the meat train from jody.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET TO!!!!!

She obviously put her wants first before even considering what you're striving to do. SELFISHNESS......

Credits
    Savings
    I am basically in the opposite, the girl I want has a son with a guy that I know, she broke up with him as he has no ambition, and treated her and his son with indifferent neglect, I liked him well enough but I can't respect him and yet she is confused, and stuff...So instead of me breaking everything off with her she wants to break it off with me and stay friends as she figures out her life and proves to herself that she is independent, that she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now with anyone. Yet she has feelings for me, and I know that she wants me like I want her. She says she'll probably have her answers when I get back from boot camp but wants to stay friends for now.

I honestly know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her and I want to help her raise her son as my own and have more children with her (Preferably twin girls, but who knows).

I saw your thread on your situation in the "Ask a Marine" forums....

Regardless of your decision to be with her or not, a man who can take care of another man's child as if the child was his own gets the upmost respect from me. Taking someone elses responsibility and handling yourself takes alot of heart, time and devotion especially with child.

Quote Originally Posted by Taviah View Post
    I honestly know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her and I want to help her raise her son as my own and have more children with her (Preferably twin girls, but who knows).
    Wait... you're not even with her and you want to spend the rest of your life with her? That's very curious....

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    How about you fill in your profile. Where is your recruiters information? Sgt. Leprechaun will send in the helicopters if you do not fill in your profile fully.

Also, correct grammar is a must. You are not texting in a Marine Corps forum.
    Jesus christ, I'm not going to even fight you on that, I'm just going to shake my head..

OP, lead her on as f*ck buddy because she's going to break your heart, it's obvious that you're naive, the feelings you have probably aren't mutual. Might as well get some poon out of the situation.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    Jesus christ, I'm not going to even fight you on that, I'm just going to shake my head..

OP, lead her on as f*ck buddy because she's going to break your heart, it's obvious that you're naive, the feelings you have probably aren't mutual. Might as well get some poon out of the situation.
    Fight? In a forum? You got problems kid. Your still upset about the last thread. Calm it down.

Edit: Don't throw your anger at me when a Marine gets on your ass. I've seen most of your posts, and you like to act like a smart** most of the time. Your attitude disgusts me.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by DudefromDiego View Post
    Wait... you're not even with her and you want to spend the rest of your life with her? That's very curious....
    Well I've been with her for a while, not exactly in a traditional sense, and I've known her really well for a few years.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    Fight? In a forum? You got problems kid. Your still upset about the last thread. Calm it down.

Edit: Don't throw your anger at me when a Marine gets on your ass. I've seen most of your posts, and you like to act like a smart** most of the time. Your attitude disgusts me.
    At least I have a body part that contains intelligence even if it is my ass.

Yeah, that just happened. Marines are not gods, as a poolee you treat them with with respect, you don't have to suck their d*ck.

I think what you did was for the best I was with a girl for over 6 months, sense two days before I went to MEPS and I have known her all through out high school and 2 days a go she left me 12 days before I'm supposed to ship out. trust me you don't want to have to deal with the bull**** that comes with a girl. I even thought I would spend the rest of my life with this girl and had a ticket for her for my graduation which is now money down the god damn drain. trust me all girls are *****es and don't waste your time on relationships, just get as much poon as you can till you get out then look for a relationship thats what I'm going to try and do

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    At least I have a body part that contains intelligence even if it is my ass.

Yeah, that just happened. Marines are not gods, as a poolee you treat them with with respect, you don't have to suck their d*ck.
    Listen, no one here has time for your bull****. You want to act like a moron, do it somewhere else. BTW, it is not sucking their d*ck, or however you want to call it, it is simply obeying the rules of the forum. You must not know that because you think your on top of everything, always putting everyone down to your so called "intelligence". Grow up. And I'm starting to feel as if you are making multiple accounts. Get a life. My arguement with you is over.

LMAO @ the "bickering"

great stuff to read while at work

Taviah, how can you even think about having kids? Old school, maybe, but I think insane is more like it! Just focus on getting through Boot Camp uninjured. Trust me youll drop that girl like old news once your in. There are going to be plenty of girls on base that needs looooooots of lovin. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by RBrouse View Post
    trust me all girls are *****es and don't waste your time on relationships, just get as much poon as you can till you get out then look for a relationship thats what I'm going to try and do
    Just like all dudes are cheaters and misogynists, amirite?
    Generalizations are fun!

(Also, just to be clear--because I'm sure a lot of people are going to get their balls in a bunch over this--I don't actually think this, I'm just trying to say that just because one chick was a ***** doesn't mean we all are.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sekhmet View Post
    Just like all dudes are cheaters and misogynists, amirite?
    Generalizations are fun!

(Also, just to be clear--because I'm sure a lot of people are going to get their balls in a bunch over this--I don't actually think this, I'm just trying to say that just because one chick was a ***** doesn't mean we all are.)
    yes you are

Thread Information