Boot Camp - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Boot Camp

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    don't get a big dick poolees, i just thought it was funny that the kid thought he was going into "Force Recon" or something.

Do any of you even know the difference between force and division recon?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    Taviah, I have a feeling that this troll is AlexJH, because this troll talks the same nonsense as AlexJH, and backs him up every time. Ignore both of those trolls.
    Yeah, when more than one person disagrees with you that means it's just one person with two accounts. By that logic every poolee on Leatherneck is Gewarges.

I actually show respect to Marines dog, I'm not an idiot. Why would I make my life even more miserable for myself? I have no affiliation with stupidmotards unless I know him from another website.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2HaveEGA843 View Post
    Same here but solid built with more upper body power then most my size and weight......if I dont plant my feet right though I know I'll lose my balance because my self balancing sucks....

Lemme see you on the grounds kid.....Straight shots like you've never felt before.....

I'm the only Poolee at 225-230 pulling that weight up 10+ times
    I've been one of the few poolees at my office who can do 20 pullups at all, and no one else who does that is 220lbs.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by fknsinclair View Post
    Definatly they are correct. However, that is no way to speak to your possile future brothers and sisters. I know my IST sucks but its getting better, no need to badmouth anyone for it. GET OVER YOURSELVES. Even if you don't backtalk a DI, they can sense your **** poor attitude and will be happy to IT it out of you.
    Oh so we have to f*ckin' sit around in a circle and talk about our feelings and sh*t now? Because I might end up serving with one of you in the future?

I'm speaking frankly, if you don't like that, go join the Army. I'm not going to play along nicely when the things people say are naive and mostly flat out stupid. I'm down to shoot the sh*t with any poolee, they're enlisted in a time of war, that's better than 99% of our population. But the opinions that are allowed to develop in this online community are stupid. I agree with the guy who came in here earlier this week. The stupidest thing LN has ever done is bar Marines from posting in the poolee section. You may think TL is full of sh*tbirds, but you've never actually been there. It's unfiltered discussion among Marines, they let poolees in there too so we can interact and get a feel for what we are about to enlist into without any bullsh*t moto taglines and about.com links.

what is this TL..?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    a magical place

Well then obviously you must share. So no one *****es let me grab a link from you in PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    what is this TL..?
    Terminal Lance

Pretty funny comic strip, there's a forum on the site. At first I checked it out a while ago and saw mostly LN hate, said ok whatever trolls, but I checked out the grunt forums and it's pretty accurate what Alex said. It's a lot more laid back and open-ended conversation, you don't have to worry about ridiculous restrictions like the one here on this poolee forum. Just being real, but people aren't as RECON or MARSOC diehard motivated over there. I actually dig the atmosphere, but the wisdom on LN from some of the older Marines is damn near irreplaceable if you know what to ask. But that "throwing knives" BS and Recon stuff I'm reading every week here makes me question the common sense of wannabes/poolees coming through here.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidmotards View Post
    Haha A) I'm not Talkin **** I'm telling the truth. But that hurts because your IST score sucks doesn't it. B) I won't talk back to DIs because I'm not an idiot. If another recruit was saying stupid **** I'd call him out on it yea. C) I saw your other threads and are you retarded. You don't have muscles in your fingers you idiot. Have fun with your **** pt scores dumb ass
    Oh, so now we are just going to make fun of each other's IST scores huh?

Quote Originally Posted by achilles097 View Post
    Terminal Lance

Pretty funny comic strip, there's a forum on the site. At first I checked it out a while ago and saw mostly LN hate, said ok whatever trolls, but I checked out the grunt forums and it's pretty accurate what Alex said. It's a lot more laid back and open-ended conversation, you don't have to worry about ridiculous restrictions like the one here on this poolee forum. Just being real, but people aren't as RECON or MARSOC diehard motivated over there. I actually dig the atmosphere, but the wisdom on LN from some of the older Marines is damn near irreplaceable if you know what to ask. But that "throwing knives" BS and Recon stuff I'm reading every week here makes me question the common sense of wannabes/poolees coming through here.
    Ah Ive seen some of there comics posted on AR15.com from time to time.

You do also have to take into account half to 3/4 on the poolees are between the ages of 17 to 20 and most people that age are completely ****in retarded.

You also have to take into account isnt MCRD like a contributor here so most of the Marines on here almost have to be like that.

Ive spoken to Marines on other sites and they seem pretty chill, but some of these people with the stupid questions definately deserve the **** they get. and they will get it once they hit Boot and then the Fleet. Earning your EGA is only half the battle it doesnt instantly turn you into Rambo or some super genius.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    Oh, so now we are just going to make fun of each other's IST scores huh?
    when that person wants to be mr internet billy badass and say stuff like I wouldn't dare say anything to anybody in person. Then yea I'm going to make fun of your IST score.

You know what, Ive spent a lot of time trying to shed some light on these people who come in here trying to be Ricky Rambo Recon and some crazy super secret agent (Just look at all my posts). But I'm just giving up because a former DI told me that those are the kids that quit within the first three days of Boot Camp when reality hits them.

Don't worry for all of you bird brain, Rambo recon warriors out there. Your definitely going to "Get Some" hahahahahahaha

It's the way of the beast. Everyone always wants to be a 'shadoe warrrrrier'. Until you are actually out there, freezin azz cold, miserable, can't light a fire or get warm, frost forming around your face, hands and feet freezing but you can't move around to warm up, can't sleep because you are on watch, dead dog tired, back hurts like hell and tomorrow is another 10 mile hump....

Yeah, then you'll LOVE the infantry.....

Not.

But you don't hear those stories and they aren't on 'Call of duty' or the reality TV shows that seem so popular these days.

Thread Information