Boot Camp - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boot Camp

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    I'm going MARSOC trolololol
    Hey although you may have your own opinions, I don't think it's right for you to be expressing them in such an offensive way. If you want to be successful in the Marine Corps you will need to learn to shut your mouth. Everyone on this forum are potentially our future brothers and sisters. The Marine Corps is small, don't get your bad reputation started as a poolee.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gale View Post
    Hey although you may have your own opinions, I don't think it's right for you to be expressing them in such an offensive way. If you want to be successful in the Marine Corps you will need to learn to shut your mouth. Everyone on this forum are potentially our future brothers and sisters. The Marine Corps is small, don't get your bad reputation started as a poolee.
    Don't mind him, he will get his at boot. Smart***** like him usually get the hurt more.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    Don't mind him, he will get his at boot. Smart***** like him usually get the hurt more.
    or he's the only realistic person on this site? All these people with 03 contracts and shi tty ass IST scores need to wake up and stop thinking they're going recon or marsoc. 03 life is already going to suck co ck since they aren't in that great of shape. And I'm sure just like me, he isn't going to be running his mouth in boot like we do here.

Credits
    Savings
    Have the balls to talk **** on the internet, but not in person, DI's or not. Just like any little troll kid.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taviah View Post
    Have the balls to talk **** on the internet, but not in person, DI's or not. Just like any little troll kid.
    Taviah, I have a feeling that this troll is AlexJH, because this troll talks the same nonsense as AlexJH, and backs him up every time. Ignore both of those trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidmotards View Post
    or he's the only realistic person on this site? All these people with 03 contracts and shi tty ass IST scores need to wake up and stop thinking they're going recon or marsoc. 03 life is already going to suck co ck since they aren't in that great of shape. And I'm sure just like me, he isn't going to be running his mouth in boot like we do here.
    I'm with you man. I'm sick of hearing all of these future CIA black op recon warriors. What's wrong with just doing your job, serving your country and becoming a Marine? Is that not good enough for you? Its okay Motard the people saying there going to be some crazy secret op Rambo are the ones that get hit the hardest when reality comes to them. Also to people trying out for infantry, how can you even consider Infantry, let alone Recon if your not even scoring a solid first class physical fitness? Do you think the USMC is going to carry you till you are physically fit enough? That's the wrong tone already if your depending on Boot Camp to get you in good enough shape.

The Marine Corps has lots of great jobs that aren't desk related and I think people don't realize that you don't need to be in Infantry to not sit on your ass. I don't care what your MOS is as long as you can put out and run with me then your alright in my book.

I really don't understand you guys. This is a Marine Corps forum, and like the other guy stated, we will all be brothers and sisters down the line. I know i will die for all of you and that doesn't seem to be the mindset here. It seems like the Corps is the wrong place for you.

Not everyone survives RT. And I understand the brotherhood that your talking about, It's one of the top reasons why I joined, but unfortunately me or you are not part of that brotherhood and are nothing more than a guy with a ship date.

Mindset man. Its the fact that all of your are willing to sacrifice so much. That alone gains respect for each and every one of you. I know we all wont survive, but i don't wish that on any of you guys.

I understand where your coming from. But all I'm thinking about right now is doing great at Boot Camp, everything else will just come with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Taviah View Post
    Haha A) I'm not Talkin **** I'm telling the truth. But that hurts because your IST score sucks doesn't it. B) I won't talk back to DIs because I'm not an idiot. If another recruit was saying stupid **** I'd call him out on it yea. C) I saw your other threads and are you retarded. You don't have muscles in your fingers you idiot. Have fun with your **** pt scores dumb ass

Credits
    Savings
    Don't have muscles in my fingers? Since when?

Lol since you have tendons...

I usually don't reverse myself, but I agree with stupidmotards. Too many people wanting Recon/MARSOC. This kid in my office yesterday told me he redid the ASVAB because he got a below 100 GT and he redid so he could "play with the cool guns" and do Recon/Scout Sniper, but our recruiter, a career Infantryman told us his body frame and simply his mentality will not cut it in that field. He said he probably won't succeed at all. I admit my PFT scores are not that great, I DEP'd in 3 pull ups, 12:15 run time in mid-February, and I came from a competitive hockey program in New England, but I have improved more than most have done in a year (some pullups went down in a year tome frame).

If anybody want to be Ricky Recon, and/or Marsoc, go right ahead. Just be ready for a rude awakening and TOP PFT. Also about that stupid CIA SAD clandestine crap that most people want to do...My family works in the CIA/Government for 30+ years, and I know how tough it is to even get TS/SCI and pass the medical screening. Pay sucks ass even on the low end. Family life sucks. Lots of divorces/separations. I know that because I have gone through it.

I'm just concerned about what's ahead of me, and that's boot camp. I understand setting an IDEA of what you are going to do in the future, but make it REALISTIC. As much as you all hate the method that AlexJH and stupidmotard are discussing this matter, it's actually true. I have several friends in the Infantry, and elsewhere in the Corps, and familial background as well. Yeah, it's all true what they say about humps sucking a fat one. Possibility of never seeing combat, garrison life sucking, waiting for deployment, being miserable. It's a love/hate relationship. You can catch a very tiny idea of what it's going to be like, but you won't how to deal beforehand. That's what using your HEAD is for. If you don't have a good mentality going in, well good luck. Somebody that doesn't what they're in for, and thinks it all glory may not know how to handle and hate it even worse. Take it for what's it worth. But these guys posting have some truth to the story.

Definatly they are correct. However, that is no way to speak to your possile future brothers and sisters. I know my IST sucks but its getting better, no need to badmouth anyone for it. GET OVER YOURSELVES. Even if you don't backtalk a DI, they can sense your **** poor attitude and will be happy to IT it out of you.

Thread Information