Peace
Create Post

Thread: Peace

Peace

Peace is not meearly the absence of war but the choice to choose to be at peace within ones self.

Durring the Battle of Hue City, there was a 4 story building that was ocupied by snipers on 2 consecutive days. Each day we would defeat them, but the next night more would sneak back in to this building.
    I was asked to arm the building for command detonation. We hid around 200 Lbs of C-4 at strategic locations on the first floor and burried them with rubble. That night watched the building until early morning when several people had re ocupied the building. I set off the C-4 and dropped the building in a heap. Next day I examined the rubble and found the bodies of several NVA and one woman and one child.

So many of us who have taken human life in combat suffer for many years from PTSD. Inability to find inner peace is usually one of the symptoms that follows; often for life.

When I found peace only came when I realized that Jesus had paid the entire price for my sins and that I was no longer guilty! It took 20 years for that truith to finnaly bacome a reality in my life. I fought for and hung on to that guilt for decaids. I did it and I resoned that the nightmares, fear, guilt, and the rest of it was to be my lifetime pentance.

How could God or anyone ever brinfgg peace into my life again? Only Jesus had the power to wash away my sins, guilt and fear. Why did I continue to suffer so? I refused to give up my deternination to "PAY for this horific act"

It was not until I allowed myself to "CHOOSE" to live in and walk in the peace that had already been bought for me at such a great price that I finally found peace in my soul, heart and life.

Each of us has trama, fear, horror, depression and more in our life that we find it imposible to forget. Gos isn't asking you to forget. He simply sacrificed his only son to pay the price in it's entirety so we could finally have peace and once again recieve and give his love.

Isn't it tims for you to Choose to give up holding yourself hostage by guilt? Isn't it time to accept the free gift Jesus already paid for. just for you? Go on; try it . You will like it ! find peace in your spiirit, soul and mind and you will always be at peace no matter what the world does.

May you find the same peace and love in your life as Jesus gave ALL freeely.

Amen.

I pray that this song helps you on your journey to peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPPSG_SpojY

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Peace is not mealy the absence of war but the choice to choose to be at peace within one’s self.

During the Battle of Hue City, there was a 4 story building that was occupied by snipers on 2 consecutive days. Each day we would defeat them, but the next night more would sneak back in to this building.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] I was asked to arm the building for command detonation. We hid around 200 Lbs of C-4 at strategic locations on the first floor and buried them with rubble. That night watched the building until early morning when several people had re occupied the building. I set off the C-4 and dropped the building in a heap. Next day I examined the rubble and found the bodies of several NVA and one woman and one child.

So many of us who have taken human life in combat suffer for many years from PTSD. Inability to find inner peace is usually one of the symptoms that follows; often for life.

When I found peace only came when I realized that Jesus had paid the entire price for my sins and that I was no longer guilty! It took 20 years for that truth to finally become a reality in my life. I fought for and hung on to that guilt for decades. I did it and I reasoned that the nightmares, fear, guilt, and the rest of it was to be my lifetime penance.

How could God or anyone ever bring peace into my life again? Only Jesus had the power to wash away my sins, guilt and fear. Why did I continue to suffer so? I refused to give up my determination to "PAY for this horrific act"

It was not until I allowed myself to "CHOOSE" to live in and walk in the peace that had already been bought for me at such a great price that I finally found peace in my soul, heart and life.

Each of us has trauma, fear, horror, depression and more in our life that we find it impossible to forget. God isn't asking you to forget. He simply sacrificed his only son to pay the price in it's entirety so we could finally have peace and once again receive and give his love.

Isn't it time for you to Choose to give up holding yourself hostage by guilt? Isn't it time to accept the free gift Jesus already paid for. just for you? Go on; try it . You will like it ! find peace in your spirit, soul and mind and you will always be at peace no matter what the world does.

May you find the same peace and love in your life as Jesus gave ALL freely.

Amen.

I pray that this song helps you on your journey to peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPPSG_SpojY[/FONT]

Thank You Doug, That Was A Beautiful Song Brought Tears To My Eyes.
    Godbless You My Brother
    Semper Fi

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

CaptainKirk-Your words were as beautiful as that song if not more in meaning to me.You are very Wise and Comforting to me.I really understand what you said.To me-God is God-and I leave room for the Blessings of God.I don't Worship Idols-but I do feel God and Know there is a God.He or She comes in many Loving Forms.It not that "WE"-believe in God.It's that "WE"-know in ESSENCE of Spirituality that God is Real.God Bless You and Doc H.Your post has made me feel good-sometimes I punish myself-but at this moment I'm at Peace-Thanks to You.

Nike air pas cher
    nike shox pas cher

Thread Information