Marine Corps Family Night - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch 44 View Post
    Medals arent "won" they are earned...

And being a motard doesnt make you a good Marine, ive seen plenty of them that i would want no where near me with a loaded weapon...
    And I have met plenty who I would trust with a loaded weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    And I have met plenty who I would trust with a loaded weapon.
    Excellent rebuttal..

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Excellent rebuttal..
    Rifleman? Mortarman? What do you want to do?

whatever. If a mod would just please ban AlexJH, none of these flare ups would happen anymore, know why? Because nobody else can troll quite like him. Every other poolee on this board is here to strengthen their motivation, and their bond to their fellow poolees about to serve. Most of them, anyway, and NONE of them except for him are here to antagonize and patronize every other damn member of this forum

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yeah, u mad.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    Yeah, u mad.
    There he does again. Yeah, you troll.

Rifleman? Mortarman? What do you want to do?
    im not picky, it really doesnt matter to me

whatever. If a mod would just please ban AlexJH, none of these flare ups would happen anymore, know why? Because nobody else can troll quite like him. Every other poolee on this board is here to strengthen their motivation, and their bond to their fellow poolees about to serve. Most of them, anyway, and NONE of them except for him are here to antagonize and patronize every other damn member of this forum
    Its an important learning experience, whether you like him or not your going to be serving with him, and you can bet theres going to be more than a few people in the Usmc that you dont like or get along with but your going to have to deal with them and coexist.

So if he bothers you, why dont you just ignore it or stop *****ing about it...

im not picky, it really doesnt matter to me

Its an important learning experience, whether you like him or not your going to be serving with him, and you can bet theres going to be more than a few people in the Usmc that you dont like or get along with but your going to have to deal with them and coexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    'flare ups'
    Reminds me of herpes lol

Credits
    Savings

Every thread that he posts in, we have you two whining about him right after, believe it or not it's more annoying reading your *****ing about him.

There he does again. Yeah, you troll.
    Silly question but how are you going to cope with MCRD if you cant even handle someone **** talking on a message board?

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    Silly question but how are you going to cope with MCRD if you cant even handle someone **** talking on a message board?
    Silly question indeed, do not worry about me. This is a message board, and Parris Island is boot camp. Do not compare both.

Silly question indeed, do not worry about me. This is a message board, and Parris Island is boot camp. Do not compare both.

Bro, seriously man you will be that guy who will always be known for not being able to take a joke or ignoring someones dumb **** in the Corps and in civie life on the job.

I don't know jack **** about the Corps but I know about working with prior service members and trust me they shoot the **** all the time. I enjoy it and if something is said I don't like I state that I disagree and leave it as that. If it continued I just left them alone or delt with it when I was around them.

Recruit Training will be hard for 3 months but life is going to be hard until you die.

Don't let such simple **** get to you, thats how stress mounts up.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon2HaveEGA843 View Post
    Bro, seriously man you will be that guy who will always be known for not being able to take a joke or ignoring someones dumb **** in the Corps and in civie life on the job.

I don't know jack **** about the Corps but I know about working with prior service members and trust me they shoot the **** all the time. I enjoy it and if something is said I don't like I state that I disagree and leave it as that. If it continued I just left them alone or delt with it when I was around them.

Recruit Training will be hard for 3 months but life is going to be hard until you die.

Don't let such simple **** get to you, thats how stress mounts up.
    Im quite relaxed, you act like I am raging with hate everyday because of this problem. I just like to state how dumb and pathetic some people here are. Like I said, quit comparing boot camp and the Marine Corps life with a forum.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Wait, weren't you the one who said I'm gonna be such a turd in the FMF and stuff?

I'm too lazy to go look through your posts, and I really don't care.

Thread Information