Why Did You Do It?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Why Did You Do It?

WHY DID YOU DO IT STILES?

You came on here stating that your brother had been a Marine and been KIA in Falujah in April 2004. A horrible thing to have happened to a family. But it wasn't true was it?

Several members sent you a PM requesting your brothers name so that we could make a memorial thread as we always do . You responded that your brothers name was Robbert P Johnston KIA 4/23/2004. The way you spelled your brothers name sent up a red flag for me

I searched and searched all the known data bases for lists of KIA including the DoD, Marine Corps site, I even went so far as to start a thread asking for anyone to to disprove my doubts. Of course no one could because there never was a Robert P Johnston KIA

You came on here stating you were in college, looking forward to being a Doctor. You stole the affections and sympathies from many, some of whom perhaps actually lost a brother or son. But you did not care. Perhaps this was some sort of sick joke to you, perhaps you thought that if you could some how illicit sympathies you would gain favor with the Marines

Stiles your a thief and a liar.You stole valor from those who actually fought and gave their all. You stole honor from those on here that told you how sad they were that you lost your brother and you're a liar because you started this whole mess for whatever warped reason exists in your soul

Yesterday, I gave you 24 hours, I told you I would call you out if you did not clarify this situation. Consider yourself exposed

Credits
    Savings
    Commander, I spent about 2 hours yesterday looking for this Johnston character. I couldn't find anything.

It's sad that someone would feel the need to come on here and lie about such a tragedy

Thank you Sir for exposing this turd

Semper Fi Sir

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    This the original post

"Dear Marines,
    First I want to say how much I respect and look up to all of you. You are heros to me, my personal inspirations. Second, I just want to give you guys some back drop. My brother, a Marine, died in Fallujah. I wanted to be a Marine since he joined. I want to defend my country. I want to be the best of the best and join ranks of some of the greatest men and women I could think of. I'm in college and after I graduate, I wanna become a doctor. But...my mother is horrified. Not speaking to me. I feel as if this is where God wants me to go...I guess I'm just looking for some words of wisdom.

God bless you all"

Commander thankyou I have woundered about this person from the first.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    This is more than likely a person that doesnt get much attention. Never accomplished anything he feels proud of. When you start out trying to be something your not, at his young age. He will most likely lead a miserable life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    This is more than likely a person that doesnt get much attention. Never accomplished anything he feels proud of. When you start out trying to be something your not, at his young age. He will most likely lead a miserable life.

Credits
    Savings
    One lie begats another lie until the lies all seem the truth.

Well done Dan, thanks for the PM's.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Now that's messed up! WTF?

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you Dan.

That's some sick, twisted sh*t !!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

I remember seeing that post, I was going to reply but then I figured I'd wait for it to develope a little more.

Thank you Cmdr. for exposing this. To lie about something like that....what a sh*tbird!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I agree with Mongoose. I have a saying I always try to follow "Don't clam to be what your not. Just be who you are, that should be more then enough".

That Is Really F#$w#@ Up Thank You Sir> I Have Alot Of Friends Here In Bradenton Who Lost Their Son Cousin In Iraq And Here I Was Feeling Sorry For The S#$t Bird
    Thank You Sir And Fair Winds

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Talking Here's what I think !

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    One lie begats another lie until the lies all seem the truth.

Well done Dan, thanks for the PM's.

Wyoming is thanking Dan !

This place is amazing who sticks together over something as bad as this ! ( the way it should be )

Dan isn't so bad for a squid .

Thanks for letting us know this !

Credits
    Savings
    ... and how / what did I do to get into this missive?

Thread Information