Illegals in Marine uniforms
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Illegals in Marine uniforms

These are the ones they caught and what were they doing in uniforms of any type? Most illegals simply cross in their own clothes

Border Patrol: Arrested men wore Corps uniforms

SAN DIEGO — Border Patrol agents in San Diego on Tuesday said they caught 13 illegal immigrants clad in U.S. Marine uniforms.

Agency spokesman Michael Jimenez said that agents found the group March 14 after approaching a suspicious parked van with altered U.S. license plates. It’s not known where the group obtained the uniforms, Jimenez said.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service is handling the investigation. Navy investigators referred calls to Washington, D.C., and no officials could be reached for comment late Tuesday.

Jimenez said two U.S. citizens who were with the immigrants were arrested on suspicion of alien smuggling. Three of the illegal immigrants are being held in federal custody as witnesses and the others have been returned to Mexico, their country of origin, Jimenez said.

It's probably more to do with you know, concealment.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    These are the ones they caught and what were they doing in uniforms of any type? Most illegals simply cross in their own clothes

Border Patrol: Arrested men wore Corps uniforms

SAN DIEGO — Border Patrol agents in San Diego on Tuesday said they caught 13 illegal immigrants clad in U.S. Marine uniforms.

Agency spokesman Michael Jimenez said that agents found the group March 14 after approaching a suspicious parked van with altered U.S. license plates. It’s not known where the group obtained the uniforms, Jimenez said.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service is handling the investigation. Navy investigators referred calls to Washington, D.C., and no officials could be reached for comment late Tuesday.

Jimenez said two U.S. citizens who were with the immigrants were arrested on suspicion of alien smuggling. Three of the illegal immigrants are being held in federal custody as witnesses and the others have been returned to Mexico, their country of origin, Jimenez said.
    Just another reason why we need to build a very tall concrete wall along the entire length of the border with our neighbor to the South all the way from San Diego to Brownsville. Oh, and we should add barbed wire to the top of it too. This is absolutely unacceptable that this incident has happened. If illegals can obtain uniforms, how easy does this make it for a terrorist to get a hold of them as well?

Quote Originally Posted by UTexCody View Post
    Just another reason why we need to build a very tall concrete wall along the entire length of the border with our neighbor to the South all the way from San Diego to Brownsville. Oh, and we should add barbed wire to the top of it too. This is absolutely unacceptable that this incident has happened. If illegals can obtain uniforms, how easy does this make it for a terrorist to get a hold of them as well?
    I Completely Agree with that, i'm from Texas also, at least 25 Feet High.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Amtracker1833 View Post
    I Completely Agree with that, i'm from Texas also, at least 25 Feet High.

Credits
    Savings
    Or another solution to the border problem.... just simply build a giant Wal-Mart the entire length of the Border with the entrances and exits on the Mexican side, and no way of escaping into "El Norte". That way all their needs are met without having to go to the US haha.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    All you got to do to buy uniforms is go on the internet, surplus store, someone buy them and bring them down across border. then go to barber shop and reg hair cut. Marine Guide Books all over SD area and read up on uniform regs. If they could figure out how to make or forge a ID card and other IDs to go with it, this could get pretty bad. There are so many military surplus stores down in the SD area they don't care who they sale to or why.

border patrol wouldnt wave them in because why in hell would we be in mexico in uniform. hell even on libo we are NOT allowed in mexico border patrol suspecting Marines will stop and detain Marines and call their command. these guys had no id so therefore were illegal

I read about this earlier. In the article, it says that all 13 of them had the name "Perez" on their cammies...I'm thinking maybe a garbage Marine provided them with his.

The van was stolen off a Marine base, and I suspect the owner is very short of uniforms now !

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The folks working on that fence don't speak a lik of english and their clothes were last washed in the Rio Grande.

Credits
    Savings
    What ever happened to the idea that was popular right after "Hurricane Katrina",
    of digging a MOAT between the border of the USA and Mexico. Use the dirt from that moat into filling the hole that New Orleans sits in, and then use some of the dis-placed alligators to help patrol the moat ????

I think there is a water issue.

Otherwise I like it.

Still want a wall though.

Quote Originally Posted by WXSgt View Post
    border patrol wouldnt wave them in because why in hell would we be in mexico in uniform. hell even on libo we are NOT allowed in mexico border patrol suspecting Marines will stop and detain Marines and call their command. these guys had no id so therefore were illegal
    Here is what you didnt read.

Why would they be in camouflage uniforms?
    The immigrants all had Marine-style haircuts and the name tag "Perez" on their camouflage uniforms, U.S. Marine Corps officials told the Los Angeles Times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Palmer View Post
    Here is what you didnt read.

Why would they be in camouflage uniforms?
    The immigrants all had Marine-style haircuts and the name tag "Perez" on their camouflage uniforms, U.S. Marine Corps officials told the Los Angeles Times.

Ok reread my post because obviously you didnt read it!

I said about border patrol not waving them in because WE DONT GO INTO MEXICO IN CAMMIES!!! Ive seen the picture on the news and all im just saying it was a fvcking stupid plan because border patrol detains Marines BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO MEXICO!!!

Thread Information