Do i need to bring my pillow to SOI?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do i need to bring my pillow to SOI?

Hey I know this forum is for poolees, but I just graduated from boot camp and I leave for SOI (ITB) tomorrow and was wondering if I need to bring the pillow I was issued in boot camp back down with me? Just trying to save some space in the seabag if i don't need it. Thanks!

No, but you can take your Teddy Bear.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    No, but you can take your Teddy Bear.
    Damn Gunny I just sprayed water all over my laptop.

Hey, I realize that there is not such a thing as a DUMB question, but damn.

What The Philly Frik?

Dude you should have left that pillow with the sheets and blankey's when you stripped your rack the morning of graduation! Now on your first weekend of liberty at SOI you'll need to find a ride into Oceanside, catch Greyhound to MCRD and return said pillow to the L/Cpl of recruit sundry supply. He's located in a silver roofed quonset between Iwo and VeraCruz Ave.
    Ask the command SgtMajor for more detailed directions

~Semper

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun View Post
    Dude you should have left that pillow with the sheets and blankey's when you stripped your rack the morning of graduation! Now on your first weekend of liberty at SOI you'll need to find a ride into Oceanside, catch Greyhound to MCRD and return said pillow to the L/Cpl of recruit sundry supply. He's located in a silver roofed quonset between Iwo and VeraCruz Ave.
    Ask the command SgtMajor for more detailed directions

~Semper
    Oh Man, he's in deep doo-doo!!

Ahh chit this is too funny,lmfao, Semper Fidelis.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Don't forget the rubber ducky.....

Congratulations on becoming a Marine....pillowtalk!

Dude on second thought: cank the previous advice and by-pass the SgtMajor all together, because they can behave kinda surly when the linen count is off. And don't go knockin on strange hatches lookin for the various and sundry supply L/Cpl, cuz he might be cleaning him gun.

Head straight for the Chaplin and spill it! His office is somehwere over there by the plaza chapel

~Semper

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    Oh Man, he's in deep doo-doo!!
    I know huh, it's gonna suck

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by JBloms32769 View Post
    Hey I know this forum is for poolees, but I just graduated from boot camp and I leave for SOI (ITB) tomorrow and was wondering if I need to bring the pillow I was issued in boot camp back down with me? Just trying to save some space in the seabag if i don't need it. Thanks!
    Son, if SOI is a drive-in then by all means bring your pillow and maybe your bankie.. If your going on a sleep over at your DI's house, then by all means bring your pillow. Otherwise, get real and figure out how to deal with your situation. Sleep on the deck if need be but don't bring up this pillow talk again, OK?

Is this real??? I mean really...There's no way that this is real.

While you are at it, you may as well fess up and turn in the Fart Sack you appropriated.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    While you are at it, you may as well fess up and turn in the Fart Sack you appropriated.

GD Gunny, I never turned mine in, think they'll gig me for it after 57 years? I know, dumb boot question, hope I have enough roles of dimes saved. Hate to sell one of my sheep, I've grown sort of close to her

I can see it now...All of those supply Marines are running around because their Gunny won't let them leave until that last pillow is accounted for.

Thread Information