Need a little help with my first step. (Poolee) - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You do realize that once you graduate boot camp your max will be 192 don't you? You must latch on to the disciple that will be taught by your drill instructors. All too many times a Marines graduates boot camp and slips back into his lazy ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz View Post
    You do realize that once you graduate boot camp your max will be 192 don't you? You must latch on to the disciple that will be taught by your drill instructors. All too many times a Marines graduates boot camp and slips back into his lazy ways.
    I don't plan on slipping back, I feel a lot better right now than when I didn't do any physical activity. If I don't do any exercise I feel horrible. I know you have no reason to trust or have any faith in me at this point, but I will fix what has been wronged and continue with my goal of earning the EGA. I will come back and show you I can and will do it.

The more weight you drop before your ship date the better off you will be once you arrive at Boot Camp. I don't know if they still do it but they used to paint a red stripe across the diet recruits chests. Trust me, you don't want to be a diet recruit.

Thread Information