How can I get a spot to leave early to boot? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Softballcatch23 go catch balls somewhere else. You served in the Marine Corps for one year. I'm not even a Marine yet and I'm the same rank as you. So sorry if I don't take your advice.

Visor...you're not worth arguing and getting in trouble over. Until you've EARNED the title, you're just another wannabee.
    I can see right now with the smart a$$ attitude that you have, you're going to being the problem child in your platoon, and your Drill Instructors are going to have lots of fun with you.

Haha you have no clue who I am. But whatever.
    I do listen to your advice, and I do appreciate it. Thanks. But idiotic posts irritate me.

Thanks Dave2571. I will forever remember your advice.

Just joking. My dad is a Doctor and he raised to hate lawyers. I see why.

Now we know...he's a spoiled rich kid. Explains it all. His dad raised him to hate everyone (not just lawyers).

I hear the black helos warming up in the background...come on down Sgt Lep. Game over.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Think I'll have me a chat with that recruiter come Monday.

Man....reading this was stressfull and irritating. No worries Marines, this poolee will learn his place when he gets to the Depot and we will all pray that the good Drill Instructors open his eyes to how things are run in the Corps and maybe then he will change his attitude....Semper Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    Now we know...he's a spoiled rich kid. Explains it all. His dad raised him to hate everyone (not just lawyers).

I hear the black helos warming up in the background...come on down Sgt Lep. Game over.
    Just so you know, before you delete this post, or get me kicked off the site, that before you start talking **** about my dad (Who is a better man than you, who stays up late posting on some kids internet thread) you should stop to think that maybe this kid is smarter than you. I don't hate everyone. Not even all lawyers. My dad's closest friend is a lawyer. I just hate you who assumes I don't know what it takes to be in the Marine corps, or that I won't be the best in my field. Which I will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Visor15 View Post
    I just hate you who assumes I don't know what it takes to be in the Marine corps, or that I won't be the best in my field. Which I will be.
    Yeah, go with that kid. Tell me how you make out.

Son, there is an old saying, "Pride comes before a fall". Cockiness and being full of yourself always leads to the fall. You are going to humiliate yourself somewhere along the way and it is going to really suck for you.

What really sucks, is that when that happens, someone will be laughing their ass off at you because they have almost the same lack of character as you.

If there's anyone who's going to get you kicked off this site, it's going to be YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Visor15 View Post
    Softballcatch23 go catch balls somewhere else. You served in the Marine Corps for one year. I'm not even a Marine yet and I'm the same rank as you. So sorry if I don't take your advice.
    You don't have a rank son.... You're a Poolee, once you get to boot camp you will be a recruit, if you graduate boot camp then you will be a PFC.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This is some funny shett. I love it when children got it all worked out. Sounds kinda like me at 17. One thing you can count on, son. Going thru life, the more you learn, the less you know.
    Good luck to you. As for disrespecting my Brothers and Sisters,,,,, just grow up or go away.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Visor, your Dad was Major and is a Doctor. Didn't he teach you anything about basic respect?

I can understand your frustration about your position but you have no control over it, so simply deal with that fact. Life gets harder as you grow older, how you deal with it will determine how well you succeed.

I'm not going to smack you down, these Marines can do that better than I can but I will tell you this, I you continue with this type of attitude when you get to boot you're in for a world of trouble and Dad won't be able to help.

I strongly suggest you make a sincere apology to all on here who have taken offense with your statements. Especially to Softballcatch, she's is a Marine whose tour was cut short by injury but you didn't know that did you?

Visor the strange thing is I like your spirit, it's just channeled in the wrong direction.

Good luck to you

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    He's not going to do too well in boot camp, Dan. And in my day it would have been a physical hell for him. Not so anymore, but they still do a lot of extra PT, which I suppose is good.
    But read the opening line of his very first post. That clearly shows the arrogance.

Dave he lives in Oklahoma, who the hell wouldn't want to get out of there?

Would he be heading to San Diego and not PI? Not familiar with the boundaries.

Thread Information