8.8 Earthquake just hit Japan
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

8.8 Earthquake just hit Japan

That's no joke..... an 8.8 Quake just hit Japan, and a major Tsunami warning / alert is in effect for Hawaii (and probably even the West Coast)..... Hope all our Marines and service members there are ok.... oh yeah and hopefully no Japanese people got killed either.... Stay safe everyone.

Holy crap! That came out of no where...

Quote Originally Posted by Silentwarrior17 View Post
    Holy crap! That came out of no where...
    I know right... sucks

Yeah, really does. That is a HUGE quake! Can't believe the got hit that bad. Do you know what part of the islands got hit? I've got some buddies out there...hope they're ok.

Just off the coast of Honshu, said a good portion of the East Coast of the island got hit. Guess Sendai and Tokyo got hit pretty bad. Also the Navy Base at Yokosuka has been affected pretty bad according to some people I know out there. CNN is saying its now a 8.9..... wtf.

Damn man...If you find out anything more on the situation hit me up in a PM, I would greatly appreciate it. I will try to get a hold of some of my boys, but with the quake who knows if I will be able to. Most of them are in Oki.

Damn man...If you find out anything more on the situation hit me up in a PM
    Will do brother

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it.
    Okinawa is on a tsunami alert now. They said the wave is going to hit Oki within the next few hours...

Well, I'm in Hawaii, and we haven't heard anything. Sucks for Oki, though. Hope nothing happens, I have plenty of acquaintances there.

Quote Originally Posted by GunRun View Post
    Hope nothing happens, I have plenty of acquaintances there.
    Same here bro

Same here bro
    I think pretty much most of us do...

Quote Originally Posted by CPLBurkeD View Post
    I think pretty much most of us do...

Well,disregard my last statement, the Tsunami sirens are going wild outside...

Buddy of mine at Hansen just told me that there are tsunami sirens blaring all over Oki and the tsunami is supposed to hit the island at around 1745...

Thread Information