Going to the marines, just a little ploblem though - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Okay guys...dont cut yourselves geeesh. I'll fix my profile soon. By the way since were all talking about respect I don't think its very respectful to call future Marines "wannabes". now aren't we just some wittle hipocrites??

Actually, 'wannabees' is 100 percent correct. In your case, however, they were being far more generous than I, since I figure you are a 'wannabee/neverwillbee'. And it's spelled "Hypocrite". If you are going to USE it, at least know how to SPELL it. Go back to that 'word a day' calendar you got it off of and double check.

Don't worry about fixing your profile. The lack of information speaks for itself, and those extracted for gross jackassery don't have to, anyway.

I love how you presume to give orders to not only your elders, but Marines. Alas, the only orders you'll be giving from now on is "Can I get a large fry with that?"

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 03-06-11 at 08:03 PM.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Im the kewl guy View Post
    Okay guys...dont cut yourselves geeesh. I'll fix my profile soon. By the way since were all talking about respect I don't think its very respectful to call future Marines "wannabes". now aren't we just some wittle hipocryts.
    the term "wannabe" isn't meant to be malicious, it exactly what some of you are "want to be(a Marine)" aka. "wannabe"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    At first I thought you were some young punk kid, but now I am seeing similarities in speech patterns, so to speak, and in the username even, to lead me to believe that you may have an ID or two already in place here.
    Nah man, actually I found this website while doing some research on the Marine MP job. I just made the account today, to ask a serious question. But apparently people looking into making their future brighter by joining the armed forces is taken as a joke on this forum....is this even a legit Marines forum???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Guess you get to go elsewhere and whine about your mistreatment here.

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 03-06-11 at 08:04 PM.

Oh no, I am 100% sure on this, so I will ask Lep to check later on, should be confirming what I know already.
    How have you been, by the way?
    WOW, the accusations people can make off of text alone just amazes me...No I'm not who you think I am, I've never had an account on this forum, ask "Lep" to compare accounts and after he tells you your wrong take a picture of your facial expression and send it to me so I can laugh.

Thus proving when you get into a netz war here, you lose. "Lep" stands for "Sgt Leprechaun"...and I have spoken. Or, rather, extracted ya.

Yet more spelling and grammatical errors. I guess when you are 'kewl' you don't NEED a dictionary!

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 03-06-11 at 08:05 PM.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    And the hits just keep on coming.

You know, it's not really an accusation, so it is surprising how defensive you've become, but I'm probably wrong, have been wrong many many times before tonight.
    Lol uhhhh.....maybe the previous smart ass comments you made beforehand gives me a reason to be defensive.

Naaah, it was just your attitude. I'm sure you are a real hit at parties too.

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 03-06-11 at 08:06 PM.

Dave: I suspect that the reason for this tool having to be home schooled is because he has been in reform school since childhood and could not get past 3d grade.

I hate to wish it on some poor Drill Instructor, but I hope they let him join. Said Drill Instructor will immediately wear his punk azz out. We all know that attitudes usually always get adjusted. The Adjustment Center will take care of it.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    You know, it's not really an accusation, so it is surprising how defensive you've become, but I'm probably wrong, have been wrong many many times before tonight.
    Absolutely...I'll vouch for that.....

It's obvious that kewl came on here flying false colors. He now spells (I'm) correctly. He knows who Lep is so it's not worth while continuing.

If you don't feed them they go away.Kewl, put on a dvd, chill and enjoy the rest of your evening

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Absolutely...I'll vouch for that.....

It's obvious that kewl came on here flying false colors. He now spells (I'm) correctly. He knows who Lep is so it's not worth while continuing.

If you don't feed them they go away.Kewl, put on a dvd, chill and enjoy the rest of your evening
    I simply repeated "Lep" because Dave mentioned him twice-_- thats why I put qoutations. Lol I swear if the Marines is full of people like you I should rank up quick. There's no logic behind why you would think I'm another person.

My crystal ball says......"No" And yet you've managed to "rank out" here pretty fast. From zero to nothing in a day or less.

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 03-06-11 at 08:07 PM.

You are a disrespectful, failing to follow the rules, turd. Guess what? The Marines don't need you. Nor do we.

And let this be, goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Dave: I suspect that the reason for this tool having to be home schooled is because he has been in reform school since childhood and could not get past 3d grade.

I hate to wish it on some poor Drill Instructor, but I hope they let him join. Said Drill Instructor will immediately wear his punk azz out. We all know that attitudes usually always get adjusted. The Adjustment Center will take care of it.
    Can you please eloborate on how I'm a tool. I highly doubt you could give a good example. By the way I would like the Drill Instructor to adjust my additude, I don't need anymore fist fights..

Yeah, I'll bet all those fights you lost didn't teach you much LOL. No need for elaboration....your 'tool-ness' is pretty apparent to anyone who reads the posts.

I really feel sorry for that solitary neuron in your brain housing group, sitting there all alone in the dark behind your eyes...weeping silently in the nothingness....

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 03-06-11 at 08:09 PM.

Attitude permanantly adjusted. Try barber college, or perhaps something more suited for your twiddledickery, such as another forum....other than THIS one.

Extracted for being a tool, disrespect, and the usual other reasons for such things.

Sigh. I grow weary.

Do the Marines now accept bipolar home-schooled wannabes?

When did this start?

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Attitude permanantly adjusted. Try barber college, or perhaps something more suited for your twiddledickery, such as another forum....other than THIS one.

Extracted for being a tool, disrespect, and the usual other reasons for such things.

Sigh. I grow weary.
    Jason ever think of making a template???....lol

RK...NEVER. LOL.

Dan...yeah, I really should! But sometimes it's more satisfying to just type it out.

I'm sure this dork is a Call of duty Heeerooooww of many, many, battles. Easy to be an internetz badazz but he'd likely pee himself if he really had to go toe to toe with a REAL Marine NCO chewing his azz. Or even a real Marine PFC LOL.

And now, using the wonderful mod powers that I've been granted, I get to go back and give commentary on each of his responses....hehehehehehehe....stay tuned.

Thread Information