I'm not able to post... Uh oh what did I do?
Create Post

I'm not able to post... Uh oh what did I do?

Happy Friday Marines,

So apparently for some reason I'm not able to post any kind of replies in the "Ask a Marine" section or any section of the Poolee forums for some reason. I get the message:

CPLBurkeD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You all think this is just a technical problem or user error. Any ideas how I can get back in the all powerful one's good graces lol?

Sempers

Yeah it let's me post on some threads there, but not others......weirdness.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by CPLBurkeD View Post
    Yeah it let's me post on some threads there, but not others......weirdness.
    Cpl. you need to post anywhere send it to me or Dave via PM. We'll make sure it gets done

Check your status ,make sure you're still being recognized as a Marine and not friend etc

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Cpl. you need to post anywhere send it to me or Dave via PM. We'll make sure it gets done

Check your status ,make sure you're still being recognized as a Marine and not friend etc
    ..... Will do thank you Commander and Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    Of course, we both have to charge you for this, but .....it will be reasonable.
    Lol sounds fair enough to me.

Cpl. Burke: Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I also get the same message, but I could give a ****e.

Credits
    Savings
    ..... Will do thank you Commander and Dave

Well for recognizing the correct rank order, I'll knock off 15%

Happy Friday Marines,

So apparently for some reason I'm not able to post any kind of replies in the "Ask a Marine" section or any section of the Poolee forums for some reason. I get the message:

CPLBurkeD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You all think this is just a technical problem or user error. Any ideas how I can get back in the all powerful one's good graces lol?

Sempers
    Burke

You might want to read the forum rules.Poolee forum is for Poolee's and "Special" Marines only.

Guess I didn't pay attention lol...

Credits
    Savings
    Guess I didn't pay attention lol...
    Cpl. I don't understand, you were able to post in "Ask a Marine" last night, that's how the whole Academy typhoon started. You can't post there today?

If not send off a PM to Sgt Lep.

Cpl. I don't understand, you were able to post in "Ask a Marine" last night, that's how the whole Academy typhoon started. You can't post there today?

If not send off a PM to Sgt Lep.
    Well sir, Genius Burke here figured it out...... I wasn't logged in.....oopsy

Guess I am special after all lol

Go figure.

Credits
    Savings
    Well sir, Genius Burke here figured it out...... I wasn't logged in.....oopsy

Guess I am special after all lol

Go figure.
    Cpl. hopefully when you do get into "Ask a Marine" an apology is waiting for you

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    DanM sure has a way with words

Cpl. hopefully when you do get into "Ask a Marine" an apology is waiting for you
    Hopefully, but I won't hold my breath.

All permissions are 'up and up' for you. Shouldn't be an issue....but I see you resolved it on your own....

D'OH!

Thread Information