Marines in Libya? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by WXSgt View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the words of encouragment. Maybe i could get some fair seas this rocking and rolling is messing with me lol

I'll see what I can do to get you following seas, makes for a calmer journey

Ohhh, been there, I assure you. Try being in the LFOC of an LPD in the Adriatic in November.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I believe that our friend Bugs said his unit was gonna be in that general area.

Im with the Boxer Arg but technically im on the Green Bay LPD-20 and yes i work in the LFOC lol. strange coincidence. but ya its typhoon / tropical season over here so itll be fun once we get to the indian ocean

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by WXSgt View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the words of encouragment. Maybe i could get some fair seas this rocking and rolling is messing with me lol

This is the guy who is causing all the problems. BTW he's wearing his utilities

If he's only a "Colonel", I wonder what a general looks like?

hes the ruler of the country there are no generals, but that begs the question why not promote himself to general?

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    This is the guy who is causing all the problems. BTW he's wearing his utilities

Looking at his picture I'm wanting to laugh hysterically and barf at the same time.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverproud View Post
    Looking at his picture I'm wanting to laugh hysterically and barf at the same time.
    Jeanne I know what you mean. I read some where he designs his own uniforms. Who in his country is going to tell him he looks like an a$$?

BTW this is my favorite, an oldie but a goodie

Let's NOT send in the Marines! Let the bastards settle their own problems. Let's go back to securing our border with Mexico. I salute those who haved served and are now serving, of Hispanic origin. But undocumented aliens are a big bust to our welfare system and health care. SPEAK ENGLISH!! We should NOT have to have bilingual forms, signs, driver exams, etc.

Send in the Marines

Quote Originally Posted by Brianhipwell View Post
    Let's NOT send in the Marines! Let the bastards settle their own problems. Let's go back to securing our border with Mexico. I salute those who haved served and are now serving, of Hispanic origin. But undocumented aliens are a big bust to our welfare system and health care. SPEAK ENGLISH!! We should NOT have to have bilingual forms, signs, driver exams, etc.

I think he might be a closet homo...Takes it out on his people because he doesn't like who his is...

I think he and Carol Burnett design beautiful outfits out of curtains.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwoman73 View Post
    I think he and Carol Burnett design beautiful outfits out of curtains.

LOL!!!

Lcpl. Underground says some of the marines I know are actually going to be there by next month.

Thread Information