Too Excited
Create Post

Thread: Too Excited

Too Excited

I literally can't wait to leave. 6 more days and I'm off to become a marine!!!!

Yeah i know pointless topic. sorry.

Lol sorta, but I understand you're excitement!!
    Get some!
    ..and GOOD LUCK!!

It's gonna suck, but just don't quit. It'll be the fastest 3 months of your life. Remember, the only thing that Drill Instructors can't stop at boot camp is time.

Good luck bro and come back with that title!

Hopefully in the next up coming weeks I can get a slot to ship also! I'm ready to feel dead tired and hurting from the soreness but eager to see whats next. I'm ready to say "the **** was I thinking?!?!?!" but to know all the hurt will come with the title I long for!

Again Good Luck!

Good luck man! Hope to see you back here as a Marine. I am still waiting on my Psych Re-evaluation, and once I have that, I should be able to re-enlist. I was falsely put into the Delayed Entry Program, due to documents that my hospital "misplaced". Now I am shafted, and out of luck, unless this re-evaluation goes perfectly. Which I really hope it does.

lucky... i still have 5 months

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Infantry View Post
    lucky... i still have 5 months
    I feel your pain, I got a long wait..my ship date is long ways off. 20111003.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus32 View Post
    I literally can't wait to leave. 6 more days and I'm off to become a marine!!!!
    And good luck man! I want to hear from you in 13 weeks after you earn the title!

2 more days, dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    2 more days, dawg
    YESSIR

Again, Good Luck!

Good Luck Odysseus!!!!! Be Strong, And Be Courageous!! Trust In God And Put Your Faith In Him Brotha!!!

Thread Information