Tribute to Vietnam Veterans - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Wyomin...in your flik did ya see that lefty toss that frag...eeeee hawww...we will rule

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    If I ever whin about being in the Corps to you ( I'm really not much of a whiner ) , well just remind me how damn lucky I was to be in the airwing !

Did I ever inform you that I'm terrified of riding a horse !
    awww Carpshooter...you bring youself up here and ill put you on ol widowmaker...shes the sweetest thing you ever saw ...wouldnt hurt a fly...
    take the fear of horses rite out of you....uh are you scared of hights and hard ground also???..
    kidden aside...if the criter is traind right nothin to fear

Talking Here's what I think !

Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    awww Carpshooter...you bring youself up here and ill put you on ol widowmaker...shes the sweetest thing you ever saw ...wouldnt hurt a fly...
    take the fear of horses rite out of you....uh are you scared of hights and hard ground also???..
    kidden aside...if the criter is traind right nothin to fear

You and myself have had two very different expirences in the Corps as inductees . Where you may of embraced your induction , where I never wanted to be part of being one while in , but am glad to be in the brotherhood of " The Marine Corps " , as it just took this hard headed German longer !

Maybe someday , when things get better , we will have to get together and compare and of course tell a few stories of when we were young Marines to each other !

Thread Information