this is how they roll in k-bay - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Being that you are a troll, I knew you didn't have the G-2 to understand what was posted.
    lolwut. instead of busting out the motard by referring to it as "G-2" instead of the proper term like a rational human being why can't you acknowledge that maybe the fact that the "Marine Corps way" isn't the right way is a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    Not really. What is to say the Marine Corps way is NOT the right way?
    maybe sometimes it is. that's the point; the notion that there's a right way, a wrong way and then our way is not something to live up to. anytime our way is not the right way we should examine why that is and make corrections.

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    There is something even more disturbing than that, YourPhoneIsMine, and that is that you have been banned from this site numerous times, you are Fatty the Ferret, Redworm on the other site, Italian Beef, numerous other usernames, and although you are active duty all you do is put down the Marine Corps, hell, can't even capitalize the words, and moan and groan all day and think you know it all.
    How's that for sizing you up? Pretty accurate?
    And who are you to make corrections to anything? The only thing that needs correcting is your attitude.

All I do is put down the Marine Corps? You are so very wrong about that. So no, pretty inaccurate. Please try again.

as for capitalization, sometimes I don't feel like hitting the shift key.

I am me to make corrections. Your attitude needs adjusting. Correct it!

I will weigh in on a few things. First, In my 15 someodd years I have seen a variety of re-enlistments: some original, some standard, and some akward. Here is something to keep in mind. When I was a SNCO, I considered my job to be a keeper of traditions within the Corps, as well as enforcing the rules (sometimes unwritten) within my unit.

Number 1: Last time i checked a commissioned officer had to administer the enlistment oath. Our sea lawyers failed to miss this glaring fact.

Number 2: If that picture looks professional, leave the Corps now, as quickly as possible.

Number 3: Since when does a SgtMaj need to have a written order to enforce common sense. It pains me to hear junior Marines say that because it is not specifically stated in an order, they can do as they please. SNCOs are the keepers of traditions, end of story. If they say to do something, then do it. If you don't like it get promoted or get out.

After all, they were in Hawaii, what better place than the Arizona Memorial for such a fitting occasion?

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Only a photograph.

Re-enlistment Picture

Marine3451, I know policies & procedures change over time but in 1970 when I was discharged I was told that for the next 24hrs. I was still under Military Juridiction. Wouldn't that cover the way I represented the CORPS by all that I done, including my dress ( or lack thereof ).

Vietvet1968@comcast.net

Thread Information