Supplement for Running + Other PT - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by irpwns View Post
    Run a mile and a half in under 2mins and 30secs? How is that even possible?
    Clearly a jokE

Quote Originally Posted by irpwns View Post
    Run a mile and a half in under 2mins and 30secs? How is that even possible?
    Clearly a joke

Quote Originally Posted by DubGee View Post
    Hard work, perseverance, dedication, commitment, drive, heart, good nutrition, and excellent cardiovascular endurance.
    You know most people just don't get that. They shall learn

And yeah I hear you on that sprint work. Some of my worst qualities is endurance. I sprint for about 4-4:15 and take 25-30 second rest. Add that to the fact I only do it 7 times, 2 times a day and you have a recipe for a serious plateau.

Yeah crunches are a beast, I found the best way is to use as much weight as possible when doing them. That's probably why you're stuck, I have a 600 lb Barbell to use it's helped me out a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by mfryer View Post
    Clearly a joke
    Haterrr

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus32 View Post
    You know most people just don't get that. They shall learn

And yeah I hear you on that sprint work. Some of my worst qualities is endurance. I sprint for about 4-4:15 and take 25-30 second rest. Add that to the fact I only do it 7 times, 2 times a day and you have a recipe for a serious plateau.

Yeah crunches are a beast, I found the best way is to use as much weight as possible when doing them. That's probably why you're stuck, I have a 600 lb Barbell to use it's helped me out a lot.
    Man 600lbs? Like I said, I need to start hittin up the gym so I can get all the weight I need. I usually do 3x50 200lb barbell back extensions too, just for the added back strength/support.

What do your pull ups look like?

You guys are morons.

You can't run a 1.5 mile in under 2:30.

Quit your bull****.

I've seen a kid knock out 180 crunches in 2:00, 31 pull-ups, and a 7:32 1.5 mile- and this kid was a beast. Don't try to fool anyone, cut the bull****.

^ Obviously these kids are trolling. 5,000 crunches? Yeah...

Hell I can do 5,000 crunches, in a day- not in 2:00. Yah, why would you even put something like that on here?

I love when people doubt me

I love when people doubt me
    I know...suckers don't get it just adds fuel to the fire.

My pull-ups are okay I usually get around 675 on a normal day. it just depends really.

I just do curls. Concentration, Cable, etc. Normally if I'm just doing normal DB curls I have to grab two 110 lb DBs in each hand. Can be a ***** sometimes because my hands aren't THAT large, but it has been yielding results so i can't complain.

What does your back/bi routine look like, aside from the hyperextensions?

DubGee and Odysseus are both idiots, if yall wanna play grab ass with each other do it over messaging. And for the actual question I would do my best to stay away from supplements since you won't have them. But I myself use certain supplements depending on what routine Im doing at the time. Just don't become dependent on them.

Quote Originally Posted by PARKER93 View Post
    DubGee and Odysseus are both idiots, if yall wanna play grab ass with each other do it over messaging. And for the actual question I would do my best to stay away from supplements since you won't have them. But I myself use certain supplements depending on what routine Im doing at the time. Just don't become dependent on them.
    Obviously having a little fun and not treating every moment as a life or death situation makes us idiots.

Teach me how to be smart? Please, Parker, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus32 View Post
    Obviously having a little fun and not treating every moment as a life or death situation makes us idiots.

Teach me how to be smart? Please, Parker, please.
    If our brains were as big as our Bi's and tri's, we'd be chilling in space right now man.

And back routine is pretty simple. 3x10-12 shrugs, 3x8-10 lat pulldowns, etc. Then when that warmup is done, I go to 3xMax pull ups with 65lb weight vest, cinderblock shoes, and a full blatter and stomach. Then I find a storm somewhere in the Atlantic and I row for a couple miles, against the wind. Then I finish it off with 3x5 car deadlifts (I welded an olympic bar to the back of my moms chrysler concorde)

Oh and about the dual wielding dumb bells, I had the same problem. But then I got some extra long lifting straps, and then tie the DB's together basically, and use the strap as the grip.

If our brains were as big as our Bi's and tri's, we'd be chilling in space right now man.

And back routine is pretty simple. 3x10-12 shrugs, 3x8-10 lat pulldowns, etc. Then when that warmup is done, I go to 3xMax pull ups with 65lb weight vest, cinderblock shoes, and a full blatter and stomach. Then I find a storm somewhere in the Atlantic and I row for a couple miles, against the wind. Then I finish it off with 3x5 car deadlifts (I welded an olympic bar to the back of my moms chrysler concorde)

Oh and about the dual wielding dumb bells, I had the same problem. But then I got some extra long lifting straps, and then tie the DB's together basically, and use the strap as the grip.
    Thx for the suggestion on the grip thing I'll try it out next time.

I row in the pacific sometimes, but there probably is alot more force on the east coast I should try the Atlantic out sometime.

I wanted to try the same thing with my moms F250 but she wouldn't let me. I was gonna do it to my truck instead, but it's a little bitty chevy colorado, so not much of a workout. I guess I will just have to stick to Deadlifting the shed for now. Not much, but it will work.

Just stop.

You guys aren't helping this poolee with his question.

personally man I would suggest getting on some fat-burners, multi-vitamins, and omega3 fish-oil. the fat burners work wonders and will improve everything if you stick to your work-out routing (they have caffeine in them and can really get you up and going- be careful though- you MUST drink 2x the amount of water while on them as they will dehydrate you) the multi-vitamins are hit/miss, I take them because I have gotten use to taking them but they do promote a healthy digestive system, and good framework for energy, appetite, and your vitamins. the fish-oil promotes a healthy heart and increases the amount of oxygen that flows in your bloodstream, great stuff, if you just take one a day you're solid. if you take more than that, well, personally it makes my mouth taste like fish!

stay motivated brother.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpatientPoolee View Post
    Just stop.

You guys aren't helping this poolee with his question.

personally man I would suggest getting on some fat-burners, multi-vitamins, and omega3 fish-oil. the fat burners work wonders and will improve everything if you stick to your work-out routing (they have caffeine in them and can really get you up and going- be careful though- you MUST drink 2x the amount of water while on them as they will dehydrate you) the multi-vitamins are hit/miss, I take them because I have gotten use to taking them but they do promote a healthy digestive system, and good framework for energy, appetite, and your vitamins. the fish-oil promotes a healthy heart and increases the amount of oxygen that flows in your bloodstream, great stuff, if you just take one a day you're solid. if you take more than that, well, personally it makes my mouth taste like fish!

stay motivated brother.
    Dont waste money on fat burners bro. Considering what they charge for 30tabs nowadays, for what you get, is insane.

Either go with a preworkout drink if you have intense workouts. Or pop 100mg of caffeine 2-3 times a day, before and after workouts(Same energy and appetite suppressing effect as "fat burners", also increases blood flow)

Fat burners are basically just glorified caffeine pills. $6 for 50 200mg caffeine pills from walgreens/cvs. Or $40 for 90 USP labs Oxy-Elite pro's(100mg of caffeine per tab)

Thread Information