Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warrior song

^^^ yeah what he said

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    lulz, what did it say "kill bodies rah slay babies for 'merikuh"

It was pretty gay, if you like this song you need to speak with your recruiter and let him know you can't ship until DADT has been repealed.

I hope your DI's hazes the f*ck out of you. Honestly, I hope they do.
    I hope I see you one day cuz ill kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by calebh180 View Post
    I agree. That song is motivating as ****.

AlexJH is the one with the quote about Marines in his signature. I'd expect him to be a little bit more motarded than this.

I've also seen the way he goes around talking smack on this forum. Like to LanguageLover23. he's sexist and rude, and now he's call both of us gay.

Ignore that prick

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    I agree. That song is motivating as ****.

AlexJH is the one with the quote about Marines in his signature. I'd expect him to be a little bit more motarded than this.

I've also seen the way he goes around talking smack on this forum. Like to LanguageLover23. he's sexist and rude, and now he's call both of us gay.

Ignore that prick
    Yea he seems like an internet tough guy, if you dont like the song then move on and quit talkin ****

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    lol I was being nice to the her, I just filled her in on what to expect, she's the one deciding to enlist into the Marine Corps, better to go in knowing the odds are stacked against you than not at all.

and deal with it fags, don't be defending the gays, shaffer will ban you. In fact I think I hear dem black choppas right now.

Ya'll need to unf*ck ya selves you hear?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Ok? your a dumbass, you dont even know me so how the hell am I gay? Your the one who needs to be banned

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    u mad bro?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You dont have anything else to say? Thats because you dont know me. You need to train you tiny brain to think about **** before you post it. Your just making yourself look dumber and dumber everytime you post something

Quote Originally Posted by calebh180 View Post
    You need to get some thick skin, your signing up for the Marines, not the girl scouts.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Boom roasted

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    Boom roasted
    Not quite. He's not complaining, he's doing the exact same thing as you. I have thick skin, but I'm not *****ing about it, I'm telling you to **** off right back

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Implying I care

Dude, your lack of comraderie and fellowship towards other poolees is pretty disgusting. I'm friendly to every Poolee, male or female, regardless of MOS, regardless of age, or race. You are a bothersome, sexist, and nagging fool who doesn't seem to have much esprite de corps.

Go join the Army where you belong. It's not surprising and shocking when a soldier hates anther soldier

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    Dude, your lack of comraderie and fellowship towards other poolees is pretty disgusting. I'm friendly to every Poolee, male or female, regardless of MOS, regardless of age, or race. You are a bothersome, sexist, and nagging fool who doesn't seem to have much esprite de corps.

Go join the Army where you belong. It's not surprising and shocking when a soldier hates anther soldier
    Most poolees in my RS are chill and not motards, I'm not a sexist because I understand the reality of life for WM's, or that I'm against them being allowed in combat MOS'.

If you honestly believe that all Marines are pals just because they're Marines you are in for a rough enlistment. I dunno about you but I've heard Marines in my own RS say they would ruin their career's to punch out XO's. Just sayin' broski.

Thread Information