Special Forces Team with only 23 members? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blowing smoke---7-11 was SOP in 68-69-70

Total poser. Probably a combat cook or supply or some such.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    small face
    Silly ****er

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Probably a combat cook or supply or some such.
    HEY!!!!! Easy now.....

No offense. I spent far more of my career as a pogue than as a grunt...and I retired from the AIR GUARD for gods sake so I'm likely far more 'pogey' than you

"Pogey?"
    Awesome.

Yeah the guy sounds like he is full of it.

Any of the Marines that I know that were FR, MARSOC, Snipers, or whatever other "high speed" job you can think of would NEVER refer to themselves as SF. In fact, my friend that was at 4th Recon BN said that their CO specifically came out and said, "never refer to yourself as special forces....because you're not."

Maybe his dog tags had his sexual preference which was sheep f***er.

Ha!! Now...that wasn't nice.

Don't know if I am supposed to post this, so sorry if Im not supposed to.
    Maybe he said special operations, because In "One Bullet Away" Nate Fick says that Recon Marines were put in 23 man platoons. Still, I've never heard of someone mentioning they were in a special operations group and not mention they were a Marine.

If you wanna be technical, Recon and Rangers arnt "SF" even tho rangers are under Socom.

FAKE. SF never come out and say they are, most times even if you ask them. They are fine with "veteran" "soldier" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul4iezos View Post
    Don't know if I am supposed to post this, so sorry if Im not supposed to.
    Maybe he said special operations, because In "One Bullet Away" Nate Fick says that Recon Marines were put in 23 man platoons. Still, I've never heard of someone mentioning they were in a special operations group and not mention they were a Marine.
    Ever been to his house? Marsoc guys dont look" ex marine" or have moto bumper stickers, but will prob have a team photo on the computer desk at home, or in the man cave/ home armory.

This is really simple. If you haven't done so already, send a first and last name to someone here on this board. You can send it to me and I can verify if this guy is telling the truth or not.

Another question to you Diskman, who are you?

Why don't you have a profile filled out?
    Why are you posting in the Marine section when you are obviously not a Marine?

Read the rules of the forum before you attempt to call out another Marine. For all you know he could be telling the truth.

just another fake, like the guy who decided to beef himself up to a girl my brother knew, tried to tell her his job was SUPER secret, and couldnt tell her about it, some super secret squirrel intel bubba, probably told her he was an 0211, come to find out,(thanks to MOL) he was a straight up 0231 S2 POG, at the wing

and POG's are POG's, its hardly an insult, and Grunts are just Marines with no job skills

A friend and former Marine I served with is now an 18B with 1st SFG. Next time I see him, I'll ask, but it sounds like BS.

Thread Information