Oversized Organs, a DQ?
Create Post

Oversized Organs, a DQ?

Hey killers, I'm in a bit of a pinch. When I was at MEPS I was told that my testicles and penile shaft were too large while flacid for military service. Something to do with not being able to wear all of the gear issued to me, such as the groin protector on MTV's.

I have no history of elephantitis or anything like that. I just told the doc that's how it's always been. I'm working to get a waiver from my recruiter, has anyone else ran into this problem at meps? I've wanted to be a Marine since I was 7.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleePullerYut View Post
    Hey killers, I'm in a bit of a pinch. When I was at MEPS I was told that my testicles and penile shaft were too large while flacid for military service. Something to do with not being able to wear all of the gear issued to me, such as the groin protector on MTV's.

I have no history of elephantitis or anything like that. I just told the doc that's how it's always been. I'm working to get a waiver from my recruiter, has anyone else ran into this problem at meps? I've wanted to be a Marine since I was 7.
    No dipsh!t we don't accept your kind around here. Go join the Army . They take fags like you

Actually, technically speaking, all branches take homosexual individuals.

You mad?

GET THE FVCK OFF OUR SITE ****BRICK

Shouldn't you be doing gun drills or something? Or lifing someone for walking and drinking water?

YOU DON'T RATE TO SPEAK TO ME. EARN MY TITLE FIRST

Goddammit, I got trolled hard.

Winnnna!

We do not let freaks into the Corps. Go to the Coast Guard and become a shallow water sailor.

Join the army so you look like a Christmas tree,lol.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Mines bigger than yours....

Nahnananaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And they let me in.............Johnny Holmes!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    We do not let freaks into the Corps. Go to the Coast Guard and become a shallow water sailor.
    haters gonna hate

hell of a problem
    talk to your recruiter to get a waiver
    was easy when i had to do it
    told em i could lose use of a leg and still hobble off
    kind of a stiff legged gaint

Dood! Don't worry, you can get that thing cut down to any size you want!

When I took my physical they asked me to roll my trouser leg up to my ankle. Everyone in the place started laughing and I told them theirs would shrink too if they were joining the Corps.

Thread Information