BAS/COMRATs vs Meal Card - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You asked a question and you got answers you did not like. That's life in the Corps.

In you post you said you were gaining weight because you were eating in the mess hall. That tells me that you have been eating the wrong foods that you get who knows where.
    End of story.

gunnz,,,, this is the new Marine Corps,,,, LCpl did not get the answer he was looking for ---so he gets sassy,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by HOWARDROARK3043 View Post
    gunnz,,,, this is the new Marine Corps,,,, LCpl did not get the answer he was looking for ---so he gets sassy,,,,

This guy said the same thing

But then this guy corrected him later

So stop being like this kid

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Gibby916: Stay away from all white foods (bread, spuds) and only drink water. No coke, beer or any booze.
    This also stay away from sugar. Sodas with caffiene wick away moisture from your muscles too. So stay away from caffiene to allow your body to heal. I know it's tough, sounds like a rugged injury, but I am confident you will be fine. Do what PT you can. Ask Doc if he can get a rundown on what exercises you can do to burn calories and that will allow the injury to heal properly.

May I ask why the regularly scheduled hours are difficult for you to make? Main line is usually open between 2-3 hours each meal. Are you a shift worker? Why does your job prevent you from making meal times?

If possible, you could raise your concerns with your immediate chain of command, and see if you can come to an arrangement where they let you go to chow earlier to let you catch the healthier line.

Thread Information