Anyone Leaving on January 10 2011 to MCRDSD
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone Leaving on January 10 2011 to MCRDSD

As the title said, it would be nice to know if anyone is going on that date.

I am

i was. but im leaving feb 7th now.

I'm leavin Jan 10th as well. Its about time to haha

Im on standby so i could be leaving anyday now maybe ill see you down there.

im gone

im leaving january 10th to parris island

Nice, maybe I'll see you guys there if my MOS is available by next week. If not, then I have to take open contract to leave anytime in January after the 10th because I want to leave soon, been in the DEP too long. If I don't go open contract for some apparent reasons then I'll be going in March

*March 7 or 14

Well if you dont mind just being where the corps needs you then I would go open contract, back in the day everybody went open contract

I am leaving that day as well, it would be nice to know some of my future platoon members beforehand

i doubt were gonna be in the same platoon

I guess my mos wasn't available this week, so I'm going to bootcamp on the 18th with open contract. Good luck to everyone leaving on the 10th through

I just got told I'm leaving on the 10th. See you all there!

I am! Im sure ill see one of you guys down there..pretty hyped for it. Any tips anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianB View Post
    I am! Im sure ill see one of you guys down there..pretty hyped for it. Any tips anyone?
    bring SPEED AND INTENSITY!!!

Thread Information