Buying Marine Corps Gear
Create Post

Buying Marine Corps Gear

Does anyone know a good website to get Marine Corps issued gear at decent prices?

Specifically, I am looking for a set of polypros. I'm a reservist, and we didn't get issued crap, and I want to pick a set up for the civilian hiking and mountain climbing that I do. I figured that I would go ahead and get something I could use in "both worlds."

Camping next weekend, and it is supposed to be 12 degrees

If anyone has a set of these for sale, or knows where to get them, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveOfCountry View Post
    Does anyone know a good website to get Marine Corps issued gear at decent prices?

Specifically, I am looking for a set of polypros. I'm a reservist, and we didn't get issued crap, and I want to pick a set up for the civilian hiking and mountain climbing that I do. I figured that I would go ahead and get something I could use in "both worlds."

Camping next weekend, and it is supposed to be 12 degrees

If anyone has a set of these for sale, or knows where to get them, please let me know.
    If you want it to be legit, try the mcx website or http://www.*************/supplystore (link screwed up hummm.... military . com but add a /supplystore at the end :-) me i'd rather go with the civi side of cold weather gear but since you want it for both try them two. If not hit up ebay you could score a good price there for sure, lots of them surplus stores now sell on ebay you can get new like new or used most of the time. My two cents, Cpl. B out!

Last edited by egbutler1; 12-06-10 at 01:16 AM. Reason: link won't work. WTF Shafer blocking links now f-ed up!

Thread Information