Australian wanting to be a marine
Create Post

Australian wanting to be a marine

My name is Nick I'm 21, the problem I'm having is how to get a green card so I can join the marines, military recruitment is backed up for months over here, I'm 6'6 foot tall 110kg and fighting fit I am highly versed in hand to hand combat and I can shoot a 25mm grouping at 100m, been working as fitter and turner(machinist/welder) for four years now. Help me out with any info you can please, no such thing as bad info just info you won't use

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Get over here, get a card. Not easy or nice, but that's it.

P.S. USMC recruitment over here is backed up about a year.

Enlistment into the U.S. Marine Corps, or any branch of the U.S. military, by citizens of countries other than the United States is limited to those foreign nationals who are legally residing in the United States and possess an Immigration and Naturalization Service Alien Registration Card (INS Form I-151/551 — commonly known as a "Green Card"). Applicants must be between 17 and 35; meet the mental, moral, and physical standards for enlistment; and must speak, read and write English fluently.

Note: The U.S. military branches cannot assist foreign nationals in obtaining admittance into the United States. Questions concerning immigration to the United States should be asked of the U.S. Embassy. Only after immigration procedures are completed and an applicant is legally residing in the United States may an application for enlistment be accepted.

Furthermore, in order to be commissioned an officer in the U.S. Navy, one must be a native-born or naturalized United States citizen.

The U.S. government agency which is responsible for immigration and naturalization is the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. Their web site is at
    http://uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanx, Troy,,,, Thought I said that. Meebe I left a couple o things out.

Cheers boys I'll see what I can sort out hope I'll be there soon

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Come on over,,,, the water is warm.

P, Friggin S,........ trdt is Not a boy,,,,,,,,,,

By all means, she is NOT.

Thread Information