Westboro Baptist Church Plans Protest At Funeral Of Fallen Hero - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Brent View Post
    That's why you follow them for an hour and bust that ass after all the cameras and witnesses are gone! It's coming. I can't wait to see their bloodied faces on the news, crying their little eyes out!
    In this town, which happens to have a lot of Italians here.......it just might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    In this town, which happens to have a lot of Italians here.......it just might happen.
    One can only hope! Perhaps they will get to meet "Uncle Joey"......

Is this the picture being mentioned?
    from this article: http://weaselzippers.us/2010/11/15/w...h-their-tires/

Oh Yes! Tag number plain as day! If we all keep this with us and run across them in our daily travels.......life is grand!

I hope and pray for the family's sake, that these yahoos don't show up. They have enough to deal with.
    Spc Kridlo's twin 9 year old daughters shouldn't remember their dad in this way.

This is one thing that we all can agree on.

I would love to see someone just bust those jackaases in the face full power

Has anyone invited the Patriot Guard? They do everything they can to form a barrier between the family and these idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by SGTBrentG View Post
    Has anyone invited the Patriot Guard? They do everything they can to form a barrier between the family and these idiots!
    They're already there. They were part of the procession from the airport to the funeral home yesterday morning.....and standing out front of the Armory were Spc Kridlo is being viewed for the public, holding American flags.
    And I heard this afternoon, more bikers are on the way.

I know that the smartest thing to do is to ignore these idiots, but I'm not sure what I would do if they were in front of me, flesh and blood. I really don't ... just seeing them on the news makes me want to throw a chair at the screen.

Rest in Peace Spc. Kridlo. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. My thoughts and prayers are with the Kridlo family.

Bring 'em on!!

I have a Facebook page for my blog, and the last time I checked, over 200 people from Facebook plan on coming out in support of the Kridlo family.

Quote Originally Posted by xbsnguy View Post
    Is this the picture being mentioned?
    from this article: http://weaselzippers.us/2010/11/15/w...h-their-tires/
    WBC's tires were slashed in the passenger side and no one in the town of McAlester, OK would repair them so the had to call someone from a town several miles away and have it towed to be repaired. I am very sorry to say these "Jackwads" are from here in Kansas. Well just hope no one gets put in jail or hurt. So eveyone stay safe and do not give them a reason to bring charges against anyone that is what they want.

hb:
    I know you are right, but it's really hard not to inflict some real physical pain upon them in return for the emotional pain they cause

WBC only wants someone to act out and touch one of them. Just remember 14 of the WBC are lawyers and they know the law to well they want another pay day. Let the Guard do what they do best, block they and keep them at bay.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I am the former Asstant State Captain for the CT Patriot Guard, the best thing to do is turn your back on them and ignore them.

Although every bone in my body tells me to reach out and TOUCH someone!!!!

Thread Information