Conversation Between davblay and bgsuwoody

Conversation Between davblay and bgsuwoody

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hey dave hope everything is good. Just finished ISLC. Got my 3rd Meritorious Mast since I picked up CPL. Just keeping up the motivation and looking towards the future. Hopefully you feel well and you are doing well. Keep your head up. We're praying for you
  2. Well there you are again in the back of my mind getting me through a challenge. Squad Leaders Course is kicking my ass physically and I am in pain, but I know that you are dealing with it worse and it keeps me going. Man what a surprise Dave motivating the **** out of me lol. Hope
  3. Woody, as long as you live, I will never die! You have all my traits and commitment to carry your knowledge on to the next generation of Marines. You are a Marines Marine.

Semper Fi Little Brother,

Dave
  4. Hey BOOT, how are ya?
  5. Hey whats up Dave, nice to see you are still around. Everything is going okay for us, can't wait to get back though. Hopefully I'll get to chat with you soon
  6. Hey, Jarhead, how are you this morning? Great to see you still get on site every now and then, Merry Christmas!

Dave
  7. Mike, I don't know how much time I have, but I will write you while you are over there. I am proud of you son, my hope and inspiration to hang on a while longer.

Semper Fi,

Dave
  8. Well hopefully you get to see my post with my address, it kinda got canked lol.
  9. Mike, I wish you all the luck in the world and a safe return to us. Take care of your men....they will take care of you my friend, trust me!

Semper Fi,

Dave
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9