Conversation Between YutYut and kfisbusy

Conversation Between YutYut and kfisbusy

8 Visitor Messages

1. Good moring to you and hope you have a good day SSGT. Francisco
  2. Happy Birthday SSgt!!
  3. good moring and HAPPY BRITHDAY MARINE SSGT. Francisco
  4. Billy I don't think that you are a anarchy by your profile. I belive that you would still fright for the freedom of this country and what it stands for. I know this by your profile. Rember ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE. SEMPER FIDELIS MARINE. SSGT. Francisco
  5. Billy I don't think that you are a anarchy by your profile. I belive that you would still fright for this freedom of our country and what it stands for. ONCE A MARINE ALWAYS A MARINE. So I know you would stand by us And fright for what is right. SSGT. Francisco SEMPER FIDELIS MARINE..
  6. Morning Kenneth
  7. Good morning Billy. From SSGT. Francisco
  8. YutYut I am glad also that we got things cleared up. Thanks for letting me know what happened. Anyway As for my son He is loving it in the Marines. Getting ready to be shiped out in 2 weeks to afganistan. I will let you and the rest know how he is doing. When he lets us know. His mom didn't want him to join but said she understood why. He tells both of us now that he knows why we were so hard on him when he was growing up. Semper Fi. Bro. SSGT. Francisco. .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8