Conversation Between srinaldo86 and mjs2000us

Conversation Between srinaldo86 and mjs2000us

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hello Marine! Congratulations! How is everything going?
  2. I'm going to do my best! Cant wait, 4 days to go! I see you're still scheduled for the 17th... Bummer. I dont know how my SSgt. got mine switched but damn I'm glad he did.
  3. Good Luck! Hope everything goes as planned. Just be sure to be the loudest, try your hardest and stay awake during classes. My brother wrote me saying that if you fall asleep in class the DI's swarm. Oh, and don't sweat swim qual. Just do what the DI's tell ya. I'll be hearing from a "Marine" in about 3-4 months if I don't see ya at boot. Godspeed!
  4. Yeah, it's under Msieger07@aol.com... logged on now
  5. Haha, I'm sure you'll stick out like a soar thumb.
    Do you have AIM? I'd like to keep up before/after to see how things are going/went.
  6. LOL. Ditto, Good Luck! I'll be the female recruit wearing green...ha
  7. Oh gotcha... Well that explains a lot actually. I was pushed from my Oct. 6th date due to the new fiscal year, and probably missing the rest of October for the same reason as you. If things keep to plan I'll wave to you from across the river. :P
  8. They said that there had been females dropped from other platoons... which consequently took my spot. Something about they being priority. What was the point of all that planning then suddenly "oops someone took your spot"? I try to keep a positive attitude though. Just keep working out, try to keep my bills squared away, and my studies going. My father says that it was probably the fiscal year reason... as well. They didn't give that reason though soooo....
  9. No kidding, but its nice to know I'm not alone. What reason were you given?
  10. I had something just like that happen... was supposed to leave Sept. 15th than got pushed back to 11/17. Stinks...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10