Conversation Between sdonaldson13 and Gnetics

Conversation Between sdonaldson13 and Gnetics

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Oh man!!! Thats freakin crazy!!! Sry to hear that! I'm suppose to ship out Nov. 17th yea I've been running at least twice a day..just have to work on my diet now...
  2. Hope ur doing good and gettin some good PT. I ended up getting pushed back the Friday before ship date at MEPS...3am to 8pm only to get denied untill OCt..SO WEAK!! lol Whens your ship date?
  3. ahhhh okay well then I take that back!!! Good luck when you go on the 21st!! LOL PT all day everyday
  4. Actually not yet, sorry been bussy and forgot to log on! I leave the 21st of this month, so if All goes well I should be the last graduating class of 2009 at the end of Dec. Hope you been keeping your PT up cutie!
  5. AHHhhh you're in boot camp now!!! I didn't even realize that!! Well I'll talk to you when you come back..or when I come back!!
  6. Thanks for the comment! Oh man..have to get used to that workout and some soon
  7. Haha yea Mountainclimbers, planks, push ups, sungods, bearcrawls, and buddy drags are great lol just dont seem like it in 90 degree sunny weather and you get the last guy thats 20+ pounds heavier than you. haha but i wouldent want it any easier =)
  8. I've been to Chicago once..I loved it there! I'm sure you'll see that 40 some more states sooner than ya know...lol I had an okay weekend...Hope you had a better one..minus the azz whoopin with PT (even tho thats the best kind of pt)
  9. haha yea I liked Chicago and New York the best so far, and that leaves like 40 sum more states to see before I die hopefully lol Hope ur having a good weekend, I know I got my ass woophed in PT today!
  10. Oh wow...that awesome!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast