Conversation Between cammedNslammed and BR34

Conversation Between cammedNslammed and BR34

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Receiving..man, that's hard to explain. Basically, you're going to be with the rest of your PLT, but none of you know that yet. You're going to be going from station to station doing different things, like getting uniforms, toiletries, haircuts, feeling out paperwork, etc, etc, etc. I don't even recall doing a physical, other than when they check your feet to see if they're flat or not. For the last chance it will be all of you guys sitting in a huge classroom type room, exhausted, and feeling out a ridiculously large sum of paperwork. One of the Marines will just annouce that if anyone has anything that isn't disclosed in all of their paperwork they want to disclose now is the chance to do so with amnesty.

All you have to do in receiving, honestly is stay awake, and follow the line wherever it's going.

...oh, and something else we had a problem with...no **** paper in the receiving barracks, because they assume everyone is too shell shocked to ****. So, take a big dump before you leave, and don't eat much, because you may be using your hand to whipe your ass.
  2. i do have one question tho, what is receiving like in bootcamp? what kind of physical is done, and what is this "last chance" deal?

i know the feeling, my wife drives an explorer, which i drive when we go out.
  3. Feels slow? Try driving a 6K lb SUV then jump back in the fbod. I bet it'll make it feel like a rocket ship!
  4. hardly! a syncro is out and the cars down til i get back from bootcamp. when i get back ima work out the bugs. Ive been on my bike a lot lately so my car kinda feels slow.
  5. HA! Nah, I wouldn't eat ya up, I sold mine and bought a 06 GTO. Then I sold that and got a Trailblazer and another Z28. Now, after selling both of those, I'm in a Navigator. You could beat me going in reverse!!!!
  6. my car made 410rwhp off the bottle with slp lid, LTs and TDs and torquer 2. its a beast on the bottle. but you'd probaly still eat me up at the track due to yours being a stalled auto. ive been contemplating yanking my m6 out and throwing in a th350 or 400, but idk yet.
  7. Yea, my **** wasn't nearly that potent. I put down 380 with stock heads, stock intake, 3.73s and a 3000 stall. Fun as **** though
  8. that cams got a wicked intake lift! i saw that cam in a bolt on/ head ls1 make 440s with a stock catback.
  9. Nice man. I had a V3 in one of mine. LOVED it!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast