Conversation Between Mike Dybus and Robert Browell

Conversation Between Mike Dybus and Robert Browell

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Bob,
    living in close proximity to all those explosives somehow never entered my mind when I was there. The only thing on my mind at the time was how heavy things were. LOL Our living area was pretty much surrounded on 3 sides by everything from Mortars to dynamite! the innocence of youth.

Yep I'm living in Holland. I used my gi bill to get my pilots licenses and was married to a Dutch girl. I was working for Martin Air Holland until 1992. I've been retired due to a heart attack when I was 41. I'm 60 now and just marking time here in Holland until my youngest starts college next year. Then it is back to the good ole US of A for this person.
    Nice to make your acquaintance and thank you for inviting to your friends list.
    Best Regards
    Mike
  2. Wow,"My Brother! How close were your quarters to the ASP! That would have made me more paranoid than all those trips down highway 1 ! No 50's or ring mounts on our duece-ana-halfs! Just our "trusty" m-14's, sometimes we had an m-60 along!Glad you made it home! Honored to be your friend. The Netherlands???? Semper Fi !
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2