Conversation Between GREENMARINE and silverdollar

Conversation Between GREENMARINE and silverdollar

6 Visitor Messages

1. That's About 30 Or 40 Miles From Nutbush , Tn. Isn't It ? I Have People Up In Benton County Too , Big Sandy, Paris , Camden , Bruceton And Springville Area. I Always Loved Visiting There. Pretty Country !
  2. I retired in 2004 and moved from Dayton Oh to Tn, I live off rt 45 between Henderson and Selmer Tn, my post office is in Finger,Tn. a little town without a traffic light, I am about 5 miles from Finger, out in the middle of nowhere.
  3. Good Morning George, I Hooked Up With 3/4 In 78' In Okinawa At Camp Hansen......ah The Memories Of Kinville ! Hey What Part Of Tennesee Are You In ? I've Got People In Western Tenn. Near The The Ky. Lake. My Dad Was Born In Nutbush Tenn......... Got Some People In Logan , Ohio Too !
  4. I joined 3/4 in 55 right after they got to Hawaii, was in shore party about 3 months then attached to wpns co,I was a demo spec and also gave classes to bn.
  5. George, Semper Fi My Brother . Can't Wait To Learn More About You And Your Experiences With The Thundering Third. Glad To Have Your Friendship !
  6. Green Marine, I have sent a friend request to you, I think all 3/4 Marines should stick together.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6