Conversation Between nicka495 and devantelj

Conversation Between nicka495 and devantelj

9 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you man, I will push my self and stay motivated! You do the same, and you come out a Marine as well, See you on the other side man!
  2. Its almost that time. Be strong. Understand that many have taken the path you are preparing to take and when things seem like they cant get any worse, they will. But also remember you arent the first to be come a Marine and you wont be the last because if all is well Ill become one one week after you do lol. Stick to it and dont quit. See you on the other side man.
  3. Hey man my date got changed to 20100517 so i will be there a week before you
  4. yea man, same here, i even read some stuff on the crucible, and based off what i read its going to really suck
  5. Yeah I think I have seen every video and read every post on Boot Camp. From receiving to the swim qual, gas chamber and everyhting else lol.
  6. bro i feel you man, i am so anxious that nights i dont sleep becuz i am one the cpu looking at videos and stuff, its terrible haha
  7. good stuff man, yea stay motivated, i started in the DEP back is Sept. 09 with barely 2 pullups, 20 crunches, and a 13:04 1.5 mile run, after months of working out in PT and the YMCA, i got my self up to 11 pullups, 102 crunches and 10:39 1.5 mile , and good thing that you are studying, i am too, i memorized the 11 general orders, marine's hymn, and the rifle creed so far, i am still doing alot more studying
  8. watsup dude, yea we do man, we may see eachother down there, heck we may even be in the same platoon, are you ready man? its coming up pretty soon!
  9. Hows it goin?, We have the same ship date 20100524
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9