Conversation Between Lisa 23 and kfisbusy

Conversation Between Lisa 23 and kfisbusy

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Lisa how are you doing? Now that I am out of the hosp. for a will I guess I am fine. Got my meds right this time I hope. I get my neck opt. this tuesday hope I get to come that night, I do'nt know if I can or not. How is Schultz doing fine I hope. I got my wife a puppy that looks just like Schultz we named her Pester. Talk to you later. SSGT. Francisco.
  2. Hi Lisa how have you been I am doing find now that they the docs.thatis has got my meds. stright. I was in and out of the hosp. for a time hope to stay out. SSGT Francisco.
  3. Good evening Lisa Hope you had a good day. Kathy & Myself had a pretty good day cleaning house will it rained all day. SSGT. Francisco
  4. Good eveing Lisa. I hope that you had a good day. Also not to scared on hollween, just kiding. SSGT. Francisco
  5. Hi Lisa I have been trying to welcome you as my frei.nd. For a time now like my handle kfisbusy thats me. That is a real nice looking germanshepherd you have I had a white one but he was killed doing his job. I miss Zar alot and wush I could get a new one and train him the way zar was. anyway welcome freind. Semper Fi. SSGT. Francisco.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5